Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TREDAWG

PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

will post more soon...and yes,this is another hawaii thread! HANA HOU!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: feel free to post...

who's the lolo that stole my pakalolo?

i think thats how it goes? some song that my girl taught me about weed... god i love my mary jane...

YO!!! chekc this out!!!!

The Armory, Lord One and the Hip Hop Congress present: the Hawaii HIP HOP WEEKEND!!!

Friday Decmeber 12th

"The 12 Ounce Assassins" Spray Can Art exhibit... featuring some of Hawaii's and California's TOP artists showing their artwork on SPRAY CANS. (@ the Armory 1012 Piikoi Street Suite 103 Honolulu, HI- from 8pm-12am. admission is FREE... BRING YOUR BLACKBOOKS...)- Afterwards... we're all migrating to STUDIO 1 to support the TRIP THE LIGHTS event...

Saturday December 13th

The Armory, Lord One along with ANYWEAR APC and Epitome Clothing present... "The Undeground Professionals Tour" featuring Emanon and The Icons. The Armory Djs along with Hawaii's own pioneer (yup i said it...) Kavet the Catalyst rockin the 1's and 2's. (@ The Hemenway theatre at UH. from 10pm-2am. Presale tickets are available at THE ARMORY; HAWAII for $10.00... $13.00 at the door)

Sunday December 14th

Lord One along with the Hip Hop Congress present "BBOY REUNION 3". Performing LIVE, one of HAWAII's DOPEST MCs, "Creed Chameleon" and "The Audible Lab Rats" rockin the MIC. MC battle being hosted by San Diego's own ICONS. (@UH Campus Center Ballroom from 2pm to 8pm. Admission is 3 cans of Spam to be donated to the Hawaii foodbank... come out and support...)

if you have any questions, please hit up The Armory; Hawaii at (808) 597-8868 or check out our NEWLY UPDATED WEBSITE at www.TheArmoryHawaii.com peace... and THANKS for supporting the crew that supports you. Respect to the Flipside Fam, Anywear APC, DJ Solution, Dj Skid, DE, AF, EV, TE, Too Gruvs, Chris at Sera's, Epitome Clothing, Fumanchu Fam, Cros one and Freestyle Sessions, Wildstyle Technicians family, YOU and ANYONE else we forgot who has been down with the "A" from day one!!!

Re: Re: THNK!!!

Originally posted by katchkillah

thanks for the embarassment.........:(

I GOT ONE MORE....OK IF IT'S COOL WITH YOU.:smiles:

Re: Re: Re: THNK!!!

Originally posted by TREDAWG

I GOT ONE MORE....OK IF IT'S COOL WITH YOU.:smiles:

no probs. hey did you check your email?

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TREDAWG

around 1985-86...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright, i have to find this place.

not sure if you wanna check it out lot of homeless and crack heads in that area of nuuanu (hint)

and 10 years ago the water was a little more safe to walk in.....

I'M GONNA START TAKIN' FLIX OF OLD TAGS...TALKIN' ABOUT SUM SERIOUS OLD SHIT! OK,NOT THAT OLD...MAYBE 18 YEARS AGO AT THE MOST BUT IT'S STILL STANDIN':king: :king: :king: :king:

COUPLE MORE OLDIES...

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/tommychong/aim.jpg'> ARTISTS IN MOTION...I'M TALKIN ABOUT THE CREW,NOT THE IDIOT WHO STOLE THE NAME AND SPRAYPAINTS IN WAIKIKI IN FRONT OF TOURISTS! 1986-87... http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/tommychong/osler.jpg'> **OSLER**AROUND 1985.THIS SPOT WAS LIKE THE BOMB SQUAD/ART CREW GALLERY!:king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now