PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogface

lucky bastard. i had a throw up over there, off the left of I-80 going toward reno from truckee on a wall next to a river.try look if you go that way, i bet its still there.

ha i did see it but nevah take a flick of it, i saw it too last minute to get it, but i did see sum UDown stickers on the I-80. boy do i miss that cold chilly weather. gotta run around nekkid it's so hot here.

on that marker thing, do they still make color blenders? those were the best thing to do mad blends, fades, highlights, soften colors, make new colors.......

Originally posted by katchkillah

ha i did see it but nevah take a flick of it, i saw it too last minute to get it, but i did see sum UDown stickers on the I-80. boy do i miss that cold chilly weather. gotta run around nekkid it's so hot here.

on that marker thing, do they still make color blenders? those were the best thing to do mad blends, fades, highlights, soften colors, make new colors.......

so my shit is still there?!! THATS THE KINDA SHIT THAT MAKES ME REALLY FUCKING HAPPY. you seriously saw it??

Originally posted by TaunTaun

just in case......

"12 pack PRISMACOLOR MARKERS"

store price....$35.64

my price ....$20.00

"6 pack UNI PAINT PEN SET"

store price....$15.97

my price.....$5.00

the moneys going towards a good cause! keeping hawaiis freeways ever entertaning and killed!

hit up tonk for details.

I GOT 10 FOR YOUR PRISMAS...

everyone know your real friends, just heard on the radio an advertisment telling everyone who knows a "tagger" to call an 800 number to turn them in. all you old futs i know, be careful don't make too many new friends these new kids might not be able to handle the real pressure and break down cry and squeal on others...... just from experience.

stay safe

everyone know your real friends, just heard on the radio an advertisment telling everyone who knows a "tagger" to call an 800 number to turn them in. all you old futs i know, be careful don't make too many new friends these new kids might not be able to handle the real pressure and break down cry and squeal on others...... just from experience.

stay safe

werd! i hear that! maybe i should just go on solo missions like before.

cops can't even do their own damn job.next year they'll be begging

for a raise! and umm....lmno!

stay safe

my friend said he heard that shit on kqmq today.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by TREDAWG

YO MAEKR,WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOUR SITE?:confused:

seriously yeah. well my year ran up and i got to pay them 200 bucks for another year of hosting. it was due in december, but oh well. plus i got too many flikks up and i ran out of space on the server. i have about 200 new flikks to put up.

i'm thinking about taking all the old flikks down and burning cd's with it. then starting the new collection, but it's a lot of work to do.

this is what i've been doing lately, but it's not graff related. http://www.maekr.com/php/

i just found out about this. http://www.uncleboy.com and uh. what's goin on here?