PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by foreignObjec

I like that Quest over the aroz amp.... I remeber they tried to own that spot and name it back roadz....hmmm...silly.... got any miter kaw fliks?..

JUST THIS...LAHAINA,MAUI-FRONT STREET

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/tommychong/maui.jpg'>

GOT ONE MORE...

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/tommychong/mite.jpg'>

swAks

Re: Kalani Wall Flashback

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta

Dayum that Kalani Wall flick with Alert from AOI made me think back to "my" ol' skool days of learning how to paint from East, Dap, Kaos and Katch. I can see Dap's character on the right of Alert's piece. (No dissrespect to his painting skills)Dap, THEE black book king...nuff said.

That Alert piece is clean as hell but it's a little to "EAST"ish for me. There's only one EAST in my book. Whatever happened to "Artist of Insanity?" I only met Skid once when he did his first piece on Kalani wall with the guy with the Kangol hat on the right of the piece.....also got to see his piece book...not bad....

Speaking of East has anyone seen his legal piece of the underwater scene? Destro showed me the spot...hella dope, although I get the sense East is trying to say something to Katch since its a underwater scene and Katch does a grip of underwater scenes, hence Sera's or the Hoomanakas studio...but thats just my hypothesis.

P.S. Tredawg....I met you once at the BBoy Reunion 2001..."Quest" right? thanks for all the props...keep up the dope sh*t.

I'm out,

Def .Com 4

"Served Fresh Daily"

YEAH,AOI? RIP...DAMN,EAST TAUGHT YOU? DAP LOOKS LIKE HE HAS

BEEF WITH ME....HE REMINDS ME OF SYZER! I WAS DOWN WITH AOI

FOR A SHORT WHILE ALONG WITH KLASH AND REAK.....

Originally posted by katchkillah

no rush, i'm snowboarding right now. big storm coming in, I-80 is a parking lot....

lucky bastard. i had a throw up over there, off the left of I-80 going toward reno from truckee on a wall next to a river.try look if you go that way, i bet its still there.

Originally posted by dogface

my sister in laws boyfriend used to write in the early 80s over here and wants me to ask about some guy who's real name was mervyn, he might have wrote merlin, was down with BS? heard of him, remember, know if he's dead?

DON'T KNOW...I'LL ASK WHEN I COME ACROSS FAMILIAR KATS

:confused:

UFA!

fuckin cops laddat kine bu. no can catch me cause i'm the gingerbread man. da muddy ginger bread man. chee hoooooooooo, how fun. watch out braddahs and sistahs, they're angry. too much traffic brings all the heat. too much doo doo stuff around brings even more heat. but hey, you gotta start somewhere. big ups toys! other than that i'll be sleepin in the bushes wit my homies. let me know when its safe to come out. at least i still have my bike.:lol: