The 12oz Grandpas'....

Guest 455

Genuine Grampa

What can I say? Born c. 1950. I was 18 the summer they walked on the moon. I was 16 when we went to San Francisco to see the "Summer of Love," the Monterrey Pop Festival, etc. I had a girlfriend who went to Woodstock. I got tear-gassed in anti-war demonstrations. (sigh) Damn, that was a long time ago.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by beardo

id like to buy the world a coke

i was rocking bright blue 'T&C surf and skate' shirts when the shuttle blew

hahahaha....dude,do you remember B.A. gear?..........oh yeah, and Instinct......hahaha....Gotcha!.

Hopefully, I will be one of the 30 members.......man,I'll can talk shit out of my ass about growing up until Hell freezes over.......that would be nice.....oh yeah,if anyone still likes "hip-hop"...hahahaha......you must get Charizma and Peanut Butter Wolf......so siiiick.Charizma could have been something so good...it isn't even funny.....waaaay ahead of his time.......Charles Hicks....rest in peace.'73 to '93.

Originally posted by Smart

You're only 14?

Are you talkin' to me?.......hahahahah....yeah........I got my diploma from high school in '92........1974 baby!......that's right.

Originally posted by old*824

Charizma and Peanut ButterWolf. gotcha...

last time i seen pbw he kicked me and my boy of the stage for breakdancing and shaking the stage.

14? no im 5 weeks from 26.

hahaha...that sucks.....but....

I still a copy of Charizmas' demo tape from '91...along with a gruop from S.J. called "Raised By Suess".......it was nice having hook=ups through DJ's back in the mid-90's......

O.K.... This is still just kind of an idea for a forum that "We'll be launching in a few weeks"....

Only over 30 members are allowed to participate, we're gonna call it "The Porch"

porches are the hip places to chill these days ... not elderly enough

oh, I'm sorry, I was projecting your pecieved age over the prospective launch date....

well, you guys will both definately be on the porch by then...!

ya better get that shit up and running Smart......otherwise I'm going to highly disappointed......"The Porch" is 3 months away......

Originally posted by old*824

word...i still got a copy of dj shadows demo with asia born from 92.

um, feel free to hook up some dubbage on that fo filthy...ill get you the addy soon...as soon as i get my own!! which is soon.

yeah,please do.......I have an old hip-hop archive that won't quit........you know me...I play it Kool like Moe Dee cuz' we're from da..."Wild,Wild,West".........

Originally posted by 455

yeah,please do.......I have an old hip-hop archive that won't quit........you know me...I play it Kool like Moe Dee cuz' we're from da..."Wild,Wild,West".........

OH! I'M SORRY! YOU FAIL! COUPLE YEARS TOO LATE NIGGA!!!!

Kool Moe Dee GOES TO WORK!

Actually, I think those songs were on the same album, I can't believe I said 'nigga'

I spent my third anniversary of 'porchdom' less than a month ago, alone and unappreciated, is it any wonder that I'm such a bitter old fucker?

It's cool man......I used to skateboard for a long time...until last year....when my knee decided it had enough.....since then....I haven't done shit really.....my knee pops in and out of place on its' own free will......its' great.....trust me...Lol.

OH! I'M SORRY! YOU FAIL! COUPLE YEARS TOO LATE NIGGA!!!!

Kool Moe Dee GOES TO WORK!

Actually, I think those songs were on the same album, I can't believe I said 'nigga'

Oh Snap!.......Did I catch you tryin' to clown?.....oh no.......I don't think so "Homepiss"......j/k.

man, on the real, Kool Moe Dee was a poor man's Big Daddy Kane who couldn't even defend his initials (Because KMD was SO much better)

"peachfuzz"....nuff said.

Since it's Christmas time here is what I wanted when I was 10-12.

Blocks

Lite Brite

Operation

Truly Tasteless v.1-4

new backpack

Did you know Christa McAulliffe had dandruff? Yeah, they found her Head n' Shoulders washed up on the beach.

Originally posted by 23578

Did you know Christa McAulliffe had dandruff? Yeah, they found her Head n' Shoulders washed up on the beach.

AH, the jokes... So, I was in World History class, we had just watched the first half of Excalibur, and the tv was on while the tape rewound... The launch just happened to be on so we watched...

As it lifted off, some girl mentioned that there was a teacher on board and this other kid and I both said "I hope it blows up" and then we both said "Jinx!" and then it blew up...

I've always felt a little guilty about that but... In Alabama, it wasn't about Crista, the jokes reminded us that it was also the first shuttle flight to have a black astronaut... the most popular punchline was "What do dis button do?"

Archived