beavis and butthead

~KRYLON2~

i loved this show. i used to watch it all the time with my homies when i was a youngen. i remember the episode where beavis get a bloody nose and butthead tries to stop it from bleeding by sticking a bunch of crazy shit up it. damn it still makes me laugh when i think about it. good times. feel free to remember you favorite episode

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatbastard

beavis and butthead was good when i was like 13, now i think its the most retarded shit ever.

now youre in love with austin powers? big step on the maturity level... you were implying bevis and butthead was immature by saying it was retarded, werent you?

anyways i think both austin powers and bevis and butthead are funny even though the 500 sequals almost annoyed me to a point of suicide..

it's funny you mention the nosebleed episode. when i saw that for the first time, i had just dropped acid. i was sitting there in disbelief because i wasn't sure if i was actually watching blood spray out of beavis's nose or if i was just totally freaking out. i kept thinking "this is so messed up, this can't really by happening." so that's one of my favorite ones to because i thought i was losing my mind when i saw it. i've always thought that show was funny.

Archived