Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoSeR

WHOS AWAKE????

4 all my people all across da werld eatin'

dem hohos wit da chocolate swirlz....now

dats reeeeeel nigguh!----SEE DOG UP IN YA

AREA IM GONNA HAVE TA BURY YA!SMACKIN' YO

ASS GONNA GET YOR GIRL, AND IM'A MERRY HER!UNHHHHHHHHHHH BABY WHA!2000 AND 1 BABY NEW

MILLENIUM SHIT G. STREETWEEEEEPAZ!

hey see phore message me on aim nigguh you gots ta get down with th 35 click lol read the 35 gangsta click post and then message me on aim

screename:thepossejuggla

Guest Rivers Cuomo

check oneone...

"goTOsleeponer.

detroit. i bounced from the west coast for good. had to get back to my players an hustlers out here... how ws vermnt?

grrrrrrrrrr boot camp sucked. my life is terrible. when im 18 im straight bouncing out all this bullshit. i tried to get emancipated but i needed to have been physiclly abused http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon8.gif'> . anywho, im gonna be brainwashed by bootcamp and i cant do shit about it. i was there for over a month and it was pretty traumatic, 2 years is a long time to spend there. i got a strong will but im gonna break down soon. ever work out till you puke? try it everyday of your life...

oh yea, your boy kid rock has been blowing up. i peeped him in Osmosis Jones(chris rock movie) and he was ALL OVER that rock award show but i forgot which one it was, it has paul simon and that shit was B-A-D (in the good sence of the word...). slap him a five for me...

still awake and one coffin nail closer to burial. fuck birthdays. i wanna die. i know today is gonna suck. i am still awake my girl is faraway and i am getting grey.

fuck birthdays/insomnia.

Originally posted by DoSeR:

hey see phore message me on aim nigguh you gots ta get down with th 35 click lol read the 35 gangsta click post and then message me on aim

screename:thepossejuggla

yes yes ill get at you,but......i dont know what aim is...i'll find out and get at you!i think im on msn messenger! p.

alive and hateing every second of it... i mean awake...see what i mean...i am so tired i dont really know what i am typeing. i just cant fall asleep.