bear vs. shark

Guest im not witty

i didnt read what you had to say cause it wasnt spaced right for my drunk ass.

let me phrase it up.

im not living my life wrong. you however, hate a lot on people you dont know. so stop and i got no problems.

i could go off on how your Jigga quote is some misplaced media hype. but whatever. i know im right and your wrong.

i still think a bear shark combo fuck up a cougar alligator combo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know.. i read a bit what you got to say..

but i laugh and step back.

i dont listen to anticon...not after that cd you gave me...that turned me off enough.

i would name my clicks name but id rather not.

yous the bitch. you hate hate......whats that get you? hate right back.

motherfucker i was in county jail on a no bail warrent in 97 looking at 4+ years to be locked up.

yeah...you may ,know some fools.....but you aint known what i went through.

so fuck off hater. you like to hate. you fucking nazi. and I SWEAR I GOTTA GRIP A SURENOS THAT WILL WHUP YOUR ASS IF YOU WANNA SAY MEXICANS ARE LAZY. MOTHERFUCKER SHUT UP. YOU HATE. WE GOT ENOUGH HATE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT YOU.

Originally posted by old*824

i didnt read what you had to say cause it wasnt spaced right for my drunk ass.

that's ok, it'll make you look just as foolish when you sober up in the morning.

i know im right and your wrong.

kind of like when you hated on ouija, for no reason, then he served you in one of the most lopsided battles in recent history?

you're right man...see what hate gets you? you hated on ouija, and he burned you. you hated on mental invalid, and he made you look stupid. you hated on me, and well... actually, i cant take credit for this one, i just restate the facts, your life, so properly lived, makes you look foolish on this one...i'm just the messenger

seeks/che guevera with bling on

OK 3 FORTYS DOWN...

WHAT YOU OUT TO GAIN SEEKING?

YOU SUCK AT GRAFFITI AND YOUR RAP CLICK AINT GOT NOTHING ON TUPAC AND DEATHROW AND AFTERMATH AND WHAT HIS MOM DID.

SO SHUT IT BITCH. PICK ON ME...ILL TELL YOU WHAT......I GOT MORE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT WILL SCRAP YOUR ASS TILL YOUR BLOODY AND BEAT FOR YOUR VIEW POINTS THAN YOU DO. CAUSE ILL SPIT MY VIEW POINTS AND THEY GAIN RESPECT WHILE YOURS GAIN A BEATDOWN.

YOU SEE?

LAY OFF THE NEGATIVITY IF YOUR CLAIMING HIP HOP OR WANTTA BATTLE CAUSE YOU GET WHUPPED IN A BATTLE OR A BEAT DOWN.

SO LAY OFF.

I STILL PUT MY MONEY ON THE BEAR SHARK XMEN COMBO VS. THE SEEKING IS RIGHTAND IM WRONG.

YOU KNOW WHAT..........NAME NAMES FOOL.

CAUSE MY CLICK STILL FUCK YOURS UP ON STYLES. AND LIFE.

SO FUCK OFF HATER AND STOP HATING AND DO US ALL A FAVOR. AINT NO ROOM FOR HATE....ONLY LARGE LIVING....BUT ILL HATE ON A HATER TRYING TO LIVE A LARGE EGO.

BITCH.

you like to hate. you fucking nazi. and I SWEAR I GOTTA GRIP A SURENOS THAT WILL WHUP YOUR ASS IF YOU WANNA SAY MEXICANS ARE LAZY. MOTHERFUCKER SHUT UP. YOU HATE. WE GOT ENOUGH HATE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT YOU.

you should hook up with tease. between the 'niggas' he's got that will ride for him, and your angry band of 'surenos', you guys could conqur the world!

seeks/what is a sureno?

Sureno's is a bunch of Mexican Gangsters that would whup your ass if you told them mexicans was lazy.

motherfucker...im not tease. yous the bitch in this situation. not me. so dont try and put it on me.

motherfucking, you god damn bitch.....you say you love Palestine but you act like israel.

get off your high horse bitch...you aint shit to judge in the world of rap or graffiti....all im sayin is stop hating and start apprecieting(sp? cause im drunk) you know fool? what.....what you got to hate on.

yeah....Ouji and i had our deal like THREE YEARS AGO have been cool since.

lay off the hate fool..........or bring it to cali in person and spit the same shit to the cats i kick it with and see how long you escape fists. you hate like your rightoues(sp?) when your not. stop that shit. it gains no one nothing so cut it out. all it does is deny another person/cultural perspiective(sp?) proper respect they deserve you have not earned.

i like some of what you got to say and find it well written but my whole problem with you over the years is that you hate!!!!!!!!! needlessly and unjustifiably.....so since you know me im sure you can find somthing to coutneract this....but whatever.....i write graffiti cause i love life and everything involved while i came up around gangster shit and drugs.

my crew been everywhere from drug sales to murder and if you dont belive me and want to talk shit?, ill introduce your personal.

you know what im saying.....graffiti to me was never about hate and anger.....well hate and anger being positive action...not sitting around the internet hating on those that done things.

so fuck off.

arguing with you is like talking to ariel sharon.

YOU SUCK AT GRAFFITI AND YOUR RAP CLICK AINT GOT NOTHING ON TUPAC AND DEATHROW AND AFTERMATH AND WHAT HIS MOM DID.

actually, if you want to get technical, i'm down with shady/aftermath, sooooo, that kinda bumps that one over into my column now doesnt it?

SO SHUT IT BITCH. PICK ON ME...ILL TELL YOU WHAT......I GOT MORE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT WILL SCRAP YOUR ASS TILL YOUR BLOODY AND BEAT FOR YOUR VIEW POINTS THAN YOU DO. CAUSE ILL SPIT MY VIEW POINTS AND THEY GAIN RESPECT WHILE YOURS GAIN A BEATDOWN.

yeah man, you're getting nothing but props from the viewers at home! what with well thought out lines like 'yous the bitch. you hate hate', pretty soon your gems are gonna be gracing the images of retarded kids gleefully crossing finishlines, eyes all glassed over with foreheads the size of watermellons! 'arguing on the internet is like the special olympics: even if you win, yous the bitch you hate hate'

YOU SEE?

dude, how could i not see? you should start writing IMAX, for the way you 'bring it me live'.

LAY OFF THE NEGATIVITY IF YOUR CLAIMING HIP HOP OR WANTTA BATTLE CAUSE YOU GET WHUPPED IN A BATTLE OR A BEAT DOWN.

honestly man, i dont even know what im claiming anymore! im so turned around! i thought i was claiming that sharks would real tough, then all of a sudden im claiming mexicans are lazy, and sharks are like onyx, and...jesus, i dont know if im coming or going! then again, before the nights over, you'll be making an appreciation thread for me, so i guess we're all a little mixed up, huh?

YOU KNOW WHAT..........NAME NAMES FOOL.

any particular names? do i atleast get a catagory? boy names? girl names?

oh wait... you want to 'battle' to see who's friends are 'more famous', dont you? wow. thats pathetic. not only that you would think its relevent, but that you'd be so misguided as to think anyone you know is really worth a damn as far as the world is concerned. infact, to be perfectly honest, ive yet to meet someone that actually likes you. even your girlfriend crossed you out.

that's the pits bro, f'real!

CAUSE MY CLICK STILL FUCK YOURS UP ON STYLES. AND LIFE.

ummmm, ok. again, see my previous comments involving 'clicks'.

SO FUCK OFF HATER AND STOP HATING AND DO US ALL A FAVOR. AINT NO ROOM FOR HATE....ONLY LARGE LIVING....BUT ILL HATE ON A HATER TRYING TO LIVE A LARGE EGO.

ummmm, yeah. i guess you win. i mean shit, again, another shining example of your prowess with the english language! and just think, all of that after 3 fortys! man. if anyone ever tells you you've got a drinking problem, tell em to fuck off. clearly you can get drunk and make yourself look absolutely fucking dumb as shit with no problem what-so-ever!

dude..

first off...you the one that said you dont give a shit.....so why you replying....cause you dont drink and i do.

second off.....

my points are made.

i have integrity in the community i write in regardless of what you say.

i dont care what these fools think cause i know i live a real life.

and finally. really dude. lay off the hate. i been hinting it but whatever loser......

you like to hate.

you act like ariel sharon.

*edit....im done seeking....

you know....come meet the cats i came up with and say they wouldnt punk the shit out of you.

fuck you.

the cats i came up with, X3, X4, Oakland Crips, and SHARPS and real city writers would beat your ass if you sparked what you gotta say on here in person.

so fuck you dude.

i dont give a fuck. i came up around drug sales, drug abuse and murder and got into graffiti cause of it.

this argument is over.

im the bear getting high on fungi eating honey.

yeah motherfucker..im pissed now.

show your face in cali and pop what you got to say...BITCH.

yous a internet name that claims graffiti fame.

i dont give a fuck what imprisoned lands you been to in your life......

motherfucker i grew up in a warzone and moved here cause of war to befriend criminals drug addicts and graffiti writers.

fuck you and your record label.....cause like i said..i know a grip of mcs that is half ass but rob your click at gun point.

bitch you dont know my life nor my hustle so curtail your internet hate and live your life like jay z and we's all good....

cause i swear i know so many mc's and writer's.....if i printed out half the shit you got to say....we throw a kegger on beating your ass and inviyte you and not tell you.

keep the fuck out my area and hack my trians if you see em.

fuck you bitch. my click still burns yours.

sincerely drunk off my fourth forty.

True, the bear is more equiped to fight, but consider how hard it is to fight in water. When I was i kid, we had running races in the pool because it was 5 times harder than swimming. This in mind, imagine the 2000 pound bear stuggling, not only against the shark, but the friction of good 'ol H2O.

The Shark, or ballarina of the sea, as i'd like to call him; could more than easily overcome the bear with it's quick manuvering and fatal jaw power.

seeking is the non contributing factor that hates on white suburban hip hop....even though hes white and suburban...and sucks Jay Z's dick via this message board while at the same time hating on his own labels fans.

dont make me find qoutes.

Originally posted by space base

who are you in anticon, seeking?

oh and by the way seeking..if you read this when your sober...

belive my click will beat the shit out of you, literal, and rob your ass sober.....

so dont even look me up in cali or come with a click.....cause if i catch you with myclick in effect....they would beat and rob you for half time giggles and shits........

so fuck offffffffffffffff.

bitch.....

what....really i hope you come to cali cause i know fools that will rob your ass.....regardless......we beat you up and spray paint you.....and if you get the better of me>? post flicks but im sayin....i will print out what you said over the years.......and your ass is getting beat on prinicple.......i gotta mace grip and a ball bat.....ill take you out with your gat...........bitch...kill me.........you aint shit fool......stop h8ting and start living.....

BITCH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously seeking.......

at this point you should be glad i dont own fire arms.....

cause i be drunk and stupid and shoot you to laugh....like ha....i shot that motherfucker.....like hah....i killed you bitch, ima do life but i dont care cause your dead...bitch...

fuck you, you dont know me nor my click and we done all that.......so fu ck off and die with your hater tactics.

what seeks...seeking innocennce..or however you spell that shit...

i get a grip of crew besides what your homey say to beat your ass fool......

live in cali and spark shit to me and see if you can say what you say here and not get beat........cause all the violents i know like me and they dont like what you gotta say.....................

i respect graffit, rapping and writing.....but you like to hate......

so i know bonafied G"s......what you got on that...what you got on pen felons that beat you while we laugh and drink fortys..........

and what you got on non pen felons that still beat your ass...

you know...........its not that i even dislike you....i just dislike your tactics and personal hatred.

so fuck off or get shot......cause i got enough dead freinds and fams....that i dont care about you....so get shot and die with your hate and die........or recognize the love of JESUS CHRIST>>>>

yuh bitch.

naw..but reall seeking..

i just think your a bitch...thats what you are and what you will be.

so fuck off.

come pop you hating antic"cons" on my homeys that rap...and your view points......i laugh fool.

you suck bitch....cause your homosexual.....

which is the contrast from me after four fortys.....even drunk im not gay...BITCH.......

so eat your hater action and just suck some dick....yuhhh bitch....

you dont even drink and i can still break you off on four fortys with better witt.....

and if you think you won this? i 'll come back sober........BITCH.

motherfucker i was in county jail on a no bail warrent in 97 looking at 4+ years to be locked up.

I could've quoted pretty much all the rest of your posts to tie in with my comment, all your posts about your click of mexicanos and crips and whatever, but this is all i need.

I don't know how it is in cali, but in my parts and every other part of the world i've been to, real motherfuckers, dudes that've done time, that've shot, stabbed, killed, raped, dealt drugs, whatever, they don't brag about their shit. The real staunch niggas are the quiet ones, the ones that don't go shooting their mouths off about who they've killed or how much time they've done. And in every single circumstance where i've met dudes like that, this has always been true. Only bitches and liars talk themselves up. I'm not calling you a bitch or a liar, i'm just pointing out that this is the way it is.

Evil Dee/Waiting for the hate.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

First of all, seeking, PLEASE be the bigger man in this dumb argument and don't respond. If possible, delete all of the posts involved in that argument, cause they're gonna get this thread closed like the KAWS chomper thread.

Originally posted by seeking

there, that should give you enough to make 13 replies to.

see you in the morning. :)

he might be a drunk super gangster thug, but i'm psychic!

don't worry mams, it wont get shut down. and i would remove it all, but dude put in so much effort trying to clown me, i'd hate to undermine his attempts.

just look at is an 'intermission' from the real show. and actually, since the bear would get served just about as easily as dude did, this is a sort of poetical interpretation of their fight, with me staring as the shark, dancing aroound the bear, making it punch itself in the face.

no, this isnt boring bastard, atleast that guy could make complete sentences.

really though, this thread could be closed at this point. the shark won, no doubt about it. ding ding, its done.

seeks/miss cleo

while drunk, my offer still stands. come to sacramento, ill print out half the hate your spew here all self rightous and throw a party with a grip of kung fu heads that brawl regularly and we can have a grand old time watching you get your ass beat.

yeah...i dont beat or shoot people, however seeking makes me want to start. corny emo fags on the internet that have superiority complex's and do nothing but hate while being completely hypocritical make me outright violent. in fact seeking has driven to me wanting to harm him for some time now, but really.....im nonviolent. i let my friends get their violence on.

so i dont give a fuck who wins. but im still down with the bear. and you know what. bear hugs. teddy bears. thats more me than a shark killing eating machine.

but like i said.....i really put my money on the shark bear combo vs. a cougar alligator combo.

Archived