Writing your own name

Dantheman

Good Topic

:dazed: Ive been writting dmenace for 7 years, my last name is dennis, so when I hit the 4 year mark I just started writting "dennis dmenace"

cause I figure that dmenace was long and ballsey enough but I needed more. So I threw in part of my name, lately Ive been doing all of my name (first and last) and putting a menace behind it, it makes me feel like I deserve the fame, not someone or something Im pretending to be, I got a tatoo of my "alias" a few weeks ago, my state ID is signed with onliner tags of my first and last name. Everyone knows I write and if the cops catch me and Im writting my name Im going to feel more like a man if I just say " I wrote my christian name". I bet if they see the tattoo its gotta be worth like a million bucks, that is if they total all of the property thats been damaged by the name over the years... the fact of the matter is you have to be smarter than them cause if you are they'll never figure out who you are even if you do toss up your first name, bombers gotta think about if there gonna get away after writting, what you write is secondary, keep those priorities in check fellas and femellas.

:lick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

somebody else said this, but....it's all about making up your own name. why be confined by what name was given to you? i'm sure your favorite letters aren't all in your birth/nickname....plus, the alias is your alter ego... you go out writing solo, just you and your secret identity, you take on a meaning behind the name you chose...it's awesome....i dunno....plus i've had some "close calls", and if i was writing my name i would have been done for, without a doubt

Since the justice system in the usa and every other country in the world is so biased against young people, I would expect any judge or jury to just throw some punishment on you because you are young and they "had no reasonable doubt" about you and your own name. I mean, there was a kid who got life when he was 11 in texas, i know that tx is GW land but still.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesnt really matter infact i have seen some dope pieces of peoples names. I think it is better to use something you have made up because think of this situation.

In highschool you were called "sharky" and everyone had a fair idea that you graffed just not what you wrote. If some huge guy that use to go to school with you comes outside one morning and finds a phat SHARKY on his door he will straight away think of you and this mite lead to you being severly bashed lol. If your tag has nothing to do with you then no one can really prove that you wrote it.

yes i know there mite be another writer who writes sharky and he wrote that on the guys fence but the guy will think of you first.

Originally posted by Dantheman

First off, this is not another 'Should i write Cope or Bates' thread.

But I'm wondering, even though it must feel cool to put up something that has a link to you, like Espo does, or simply peeps who put up their first names or nicknames, won't you be extra fucked over, if you get busted when they see it says Rodolfo on that wall JUST like on your ID? Of course this example is somewhat overstated, but won't you agree it's unneccesary extra evidence to give?

Damn I thought you were gonna talk about something new. The idea of not writing your first name and choosing a moniker to avoid giving up obvious evidence is older than graff itself. Jeezus. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived