Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kast

4Way Battle Thread!

yo meph

thanx for the compliments..an to soler.. all sorry for all this drama. but i do think that i have less votes cuz i have less friends here on 12oz.. i havn't been on here for more than 2-3 months. and ya'l been on 12oz for quite a min.. just stuff that i see. but ya'll can easily prove me wrong.

elunikoparke

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I stand alone

Parke,

Lol, me have friends on 12oz? It was just 2 weeks ago that Skab and everyone else who goes here was calling me a toy bitch and to kill myself. I haven't posted since, this is one of the first times I've posted. I think we should battle again, just so we can have another chance, and i'll get a chance to color it better.

Oh, excuse the name, it's a friend's s/n.

Peeace,

-Soler

truthfully i say u don't listen to when they call u a toy.. if u have noticed i havn't called u a toy. cuz i know that ur skill will continue to grow. if u wanna have a battle just me and u im down for it.. but just to let ya know, when i started on here hoax and some other cats were saying that i sucked and i was a toy.. i said screw em. and alot of em have apologized becuz they know that im not. i don't like callin anyone toys cuz they can get better. the only that could be conisdered a toy, is one who doesn't show any improvement and doesn't try to improve. you know what i mean..

parke.att.nando.alltimeterrorists.

I didn't know it was 'open' judging. (I didn't know my vote counts). I vote for Park. It's a nice 4-5 color piece and a style I can dig. I like Klue's next, but it just needs a few improvements.

hah yah it was real painful.. hopefully the cops didnt see it.. id hate to see park get arrested.

:)

Originally posted by Fate2*88

I didn't read much of this thread. I just saw yall were writing Rude, and I don't know what's up with those sketches, but I'll just stick this in here for the hell of it. Peace

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366163f00000224.jpg'>

thats pretty tight you should battle the winner of this battle

(lol good thing its not me)

but anyway its pretty nice , nicest thing in this thread

all those sketches suck, all im saying is that solars sucks the least, and i dont say suck with hatred, its consturcive critism. and yes i am biassed, i happen to hate those kinda stlyes, you asked me to judge so im doin my job. no body is hyping up his letterform, its just the best option to chose from. i dont even relaly care, i was just asked to give my 2 cents and i did. so peeeeeace.

shock is right heres what were gonna do FUCK ALL THE VOTES SO FAR!!! we will start voting after this post is posted from there on people just put kast solar klue or park as your vote , 2moro at 12am , all the votes will be counted, someone will win,the mods will close this thread , and we can all hunt the winner down and kill him.....sound fair?

No I fucking didn't

I am a L O S E R!

Also KidFresh, I take everything as constructive criticism, from being called toy to being praised, just if you call it toy, say what's toy about it, and be descriptive.

If I was voting i'd vote Park.

But my vote doesn't count!

Peace,

Soler

Originally posted by kast

shock is right heres what were gonna do FUCK ALL THE VOTES SO FAR!!! we will start voting after this post is posted from there on people just put kast solar klue or park as your vote , 2moro at 12am , all the votes will be counted, someone will win,the mods will close this thread , and we can all hunt the winner down and kill him.....sound fair?

HECK NAW KEEP THE VOTES> im pretty sure im in the lead now.. and i think that i won this one....

Soler: 3

Kast: 2

Parke: 3

Klue: 0

actual votes.. if tha guy toast counts his comments on mine then that means i get 4 and i win.. if not im will to settl with me and soler going at it.. what ya think?

why dont you guys do another word, cuz im sorry but that rude by soler was terrible, basic, soririty girl college banner letter style, no pazaz or personality