4Way Battle Thread!

kast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my vizzote

well, i think that solar has the closect thing to letterform of all 3. dont be blinded by nice colors, when you do a peice you should be able to take away every flashy color, every arrow and every connection, and still have a raw ass peice. great writers have told me that many times over. and nothing is more true. see, im one of those writers who still paint like its 1985, wear addidas with fat laces and listen to run dmc, funk style, so im kinda biased. not taht im old school or anything, but new writers think its all about curvy ass lines and weird fades that only msk can do. start simppppppple, cant stress that enuogh. so baisicly, solar gets my vote.

SOLER's letters.

KLUE's layout.

KAST's colors.

PARKE's hand.

The 4 elements of a good peice. Unfortunately, they're not all on the same page at once in this battle.

Since letters are the essential.....I have to go with SOLER who's hand is pretty good too.

Although I don't like the attatchments, I see some pretty solid letters in there.

Simple straights with decent and somewhat consistant structure.

SOLER: 3

Kast: 1

Parke: 1

Klue: 0

hmm.. i see that the judging is pretty bias.. i mean.. i can do that type of letter structure. i am doing something different.. trying to make it not the same. and pretty much like klue said its not generic. i know i can do some old school letters with bad 3D.. im sorry but i think that the voting is kinda off. i think my structure is pretty together and "uniform". just my thoughts. ppl keep on voting.. peace.

Originally posted by elunikoparke

naw don't take any votes away. u said what u said. but i don't feel that should be the vibe.. u know what i mean.. if we were judging solid lines. i would of gone another direction.. like the other battle i was in.

Word.

Every judge comes to the table with his own vibe though.

It's worth about 2 cent's and taste's vary in all viewers.

Just keep doin' your thing and have fun with it.

..OK PEOPLE I MADE THIS BATTLE UP AND I THINK THAT SOLAR SHOULD WIN BECAUSE WHEN U THINK ABOUT GRAFFITI ITS NOT ABOUT PRETTY COLORS (ME) HANDSTYLES (PARK) AND NOT ALL ABOUT LAY OUT(KLUE) IF YOU HAD A DECENT PIECE THAT WAS MISSING STRUCTURE TO THE PIECE....IT WOULD BE GARBAGE AND NONE OF US REALLY HAVE GOOD LETTER STRUCTURE EXCEPT SOLAR..:o :o :o

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pb2651497826e1a133fb55c0a7a9e282c/fa9361c1.jpg'>

truly i don't believe soler should win.

not to say that he is bad but that his letter structure that ya'll keep talkin about isn't too good to begin with. the 3d is off the arrows and boxes don't co-incide with the rest of it.. it doesn't make since all together. and the colors, even though the same are placed pretty wierdly. the u is probably the must unresembling of all the other letters. if i had to vote i would say kast.. cuz even his is more together.. just speakin my mind. i know soler can come out with some better stuff than that.

Originally posted by elunikoparke

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pb2651497826e1a133fb55c0a7a9e282c/fa9361c1.jpg'>

truly i don't believe soler should win.

not to say that he is bad but that his letter structure that ya'll keep talkin about isn't too good to begin with. the 3d is off the arrows and boxes don't co-incide with the rest of it.. it doesn't make since all together. and the colors, even though the same are placed pretty wierdly. the u is probably the must unresembling of all the other letters. if i had to vote i would say kast.. cuz even his is more together.. just speakin my mind. i know soler can come out with some better stuff than that.

i dont know, that rude is terrible, im sorry, i just think it is, kast's is better

Originally posted by onesecondple

i dont know, that rude is terrible, im sorry, i just think it is, kast's is better

Werd,

I totally agree

I did that during the PLAN test for Sophomores, which means I didn't do it over and over, I was just being lazy, that was my first and only outline, and I can color alot better, just didn't feel like it, lol. I think points should come off of me for effort :rolleyes:

Peace,

-Soler

yo meph

thanx for the compliments..an to soler.. all sorry for all this drama. but i do think that i have less votes cuz i have less friends here on 12oz.. i havn't been on here for more than 2-3 months. and ya'l been on 12oz for quite a min.. just stuff that i see. but ya'll can easily prove me wrong.

elunikoparke

I stand alone

Parke,

Lol, me have friends on 12oz? It was just 2 weeks ago that Skab and everyone else who goes here was calling me a toy bitch and to kill myself. I haven't posted since, this is one of the first times I've posted. I think we should battle again, just so we can have another chance, and i'll get a chance to color it better.

Oh, excuse the name, it's a friend's s/n.

Peeace,

-Soler

truthfully i say u don't listen to when they call u a toy.. if u have noticed i havn't called u a toy. cuz i know that ur skill will continue to grow. if u wanna have a battle just me and u im down for it.. but just to let ya know, when i started on here hoax and some other cats were saying that i sucked and i was a toy.. i said screw em. and alot of em have apologized becuz they know that im not. i don't like callin anyone toys cuz they can get better. the only that could be conisdered a toy, is one who doesn't show any improvement and doesn't try to improve. you know what i mean..

parke.att.nando.alltimeterrorists.

No :crazy:

I just said "excuse the name, i'm on my friend's s/n"

This is my name.

Anyway, back to this battle, I say we battle again after the vote deadline is over (tomorrow at Midnight) so we should think of a word..

Hit me on on AIM at o0LiLAnT0o , MSN at MystikAssassin@hotmail.com or e-mail me at SOLARGEONER@aol.com

Peace,

-SolerNineFour:lol:

Originally posted by Fate2*88

I didn't read much of this thread. I just saw yall were writing Rude, and I don't know what's up with those sketches, but I'll just stick this in here for the hell of it. Peace

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366163f00000224.jpg'>

thats pretty tight you should battle the winner of this battle

(lol good thing its not me)

but anyway its pretty nice , nicest thing in this thread

all those sketches suck, all im saying is that solars sucks the least, and i dont say suck with hatred, its consturcive critism. and yes i am biassed, i happen to hate those kinda stlyes, you asked me to judge so im doin my job. no body is hyping up his letterform, its just the best option to chose from. i dont even relaly care, i was just asked to give my 2 cents and i did. so peeeeeace.

Archived