Sign in to follow this  
kast

4Way Battle Thread!

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by horse cock

i just threw up all over myself.

yummy...

my vizzote

well, i think that solar has the closect thing to letterform of all 3. dont be blinded by nice colors, when you do a peice you should be able to take away every flashy color, every arrow and every connection, and still have a raw ass peice. great writers have told me that many times over. and nothing is more true. see, im one of those writers who still paint like its 1985, wear addidas with fat laces and listen to run dmc, funk style, so im kinda biased. not taht im old school or anything, but new writers think its all about curvy ass lines and weird fades that only msk can do. start simppppppple, cant stress that enuogh. so baisicly, solar gets my vote.

So, what would that be, Ceito?

So far the score is

Soler: 2

Kast: 1

Parke: 1

Klue: 0

Let's say the vote ends by Friday night at Midnight?

If anyone has a problem with that speak up

Peeace,

-Soler

SOLER's letters.

KLUE's layout.

KAST's colors.

PARKE's hand.

The 4 elements of a good peice. Unfortunately, they're not all on the same page at once in this battle.

Since letters are the essential.....I have to go with SOLER who's hand is pretty good too.

Although I don't like the attatchments, I see some pretty solid letters in there.

Simple straights with decent and somewhat consistant structure.

SOLER: 3

Kast: 1

Parke: 1

Klue: 0

hmm.. i see that the judging is pretty bias.. i mean.. i can do that type of letter structure. i am doing something different.. trying to make it not the same. and pretty much like klue said its not generic. i know i can do some old school letters with bad 3D.. im sorry but i think that the voting is kinda off. i think my structure is pretty together and "uniform". just my thoughts. ppl keep on voting.. peace.

naw don't take any votes away. u said what u said. but i don't feel that should be the vibe.. u know what i mean.. if we were judging solid lines. i would of gone another direction.. like the other battle i was in.

Originally posted by elunikoparke

naw don't take any votes away. u said what u said. but i don't feel that should be the vibe.. u know what i mean.. if we were judging solid lines. i would of gone another direction.. like the other battle i was in.

Word.

Every judge comes to the table with his own vibe though.

It's worth about 2 cent's and taste's vary in all viewers.

Just keep doin' your thing and have fun with it.

..OK PEOPLE I MADE THIS BATTLE UP AND I THINK THAT SOLAR SHOULD WIN BECAUSE WHEN U THINK ABOUT GRAFFITI ITS NOT ABOUT PRETTY COLORS (ME) HANDSTYLES (PARK) AND NOT ALL ABOUT LAY OUT(KLUE) IF YOU HAD A DECENT PIECE THAT WAS MISSING STRUCTURE TO THE PIECE....IT WOULD BE GARBAGE AND NONE OF US REALLY HAVE GOOD LETTER STRUCTURE EXCEPT SOLAR..:o :o :o

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pb2651497826e1a133fb55c0a7a9e282c/fa9361c1.jpg'>

truly i don't believe soler should win.

not to say that he is bad but that his letter structure that ya'll keep talkin about isn't too good to begin with. the 3d is off the arrows and boxes don't co-incide with the rest of it.. it doesn't make since all together. and the colors, even though the same are placed pretty wierdly. the u is probably the must unresembling of all the other letters. if i had to vote i would say kast.. cuz even his is more together.. just speakin my mind. i know soler can come out with some better stuff than that.

Originally posted by elunikoparke

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pb2651497826e1a133fb55c0a7a9e282c/fa9361c1.jpg'>

truly i don't believe soler should win.

not to say that he is bad but that his letter structure that ya'll keep talkin about isn't too good to begin with. the 3d is off the arrows and boxes don't co-incide with the rest of it.. it doesn't make since all together. and the colors, even though the same are placed pretty wierdly. the u is probably the must unresembling of all the other letters. if i had to vote i would say kast.. cuz even his is more together.. just speakin my mind. i know soler can come out with some better stuff than that.

i dont know, that rude is terrible, im sorry, i just think it is, kast's is better

Originally posted by onesecondple

i dont know, that rude is terrible, im sorry, i just think it is, kast's is better

Werd,

I totally agree

I did that during the PLAN test for Sophomores, which means I didn't do it over and over, I was just being lazy, that was my first and only outline, and I can color alot better, just didn't feel like it, lol. I think points should come off of me for effort :rolleyes:

Peace,

-Soler