Banned: ILoveUnicorns

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GreatNrthern

a link, might i add, that was already on this site courtesy of El Mamerro..but hes still going strong...

pointing fingers at other members is some weak shit.

Mamerro raises the content level of this fourm so he

get's slack if he's goofing around. It's just like diggity said

'another thing that usually falls into the light is the user's general worth and what they bring to the board.'

short of being inflamitory, Unicorns didn't really offer much.

Originally posted by LENS

But is there some sort of favoritism that transpires on this site? Does the amount of posts one have dictate the amount of "get out of jail free" points one has? Suppose ILoveUnicorns had 3000+ posts, dropped insightful and witty stories, advice and news in addition to his psoriacis/perveract stories.

i'll readily admit to bing 'guilty' of this. and to be honest, i make no apologies for it. but it has nothing to do with the number of posts they have, but the general quality of those posts.

if you only have ten posts, and 3 of them are wasting space or breaking rules, thats not a very good average. and actually, since its not uncommon for kids to come on here and get 150 posts in a single day, even having 3 incriminating posts out of 150 is not lookign good in your favor. but whatever. it comes down to common sense. if you present yuorself as someone with something to contribute, you'll be given more leway. is it fair? who gives a fuck, life isnt fair.

if any of you guys dealt with the amount of crap we do, 90% of those of you who complain about how we ban people, would lay waste to half the board. all things considered, we are pretty damn mild.

Originally posted by seeking

i'll readily admit to bing 'guilty' of this. and to be honest, i make no apologies for it. but it has nothing to do with the number of posts they have, but the general quality of those posts.

if you only have ten posts, and 3 of them are wasting space or breaking rules, thats not a very good average. and actually, since its not uncommon for kids to come on here and get 150 posts in a single day, even having 3 incriminating posts out of 150 is not lookign good in your favor. but whatever. it comes down to common sense. if you present yuorself as someone with something to contribute, you'll be given more leway. is it fair? who gives a fuck, life isnt fair.

if any of you guys dealt with the amount of crap we do, 90% of those of you who complain about how we ban people, would lay waste to half the board. all things considered, we are pretty damn mild.

youre taking your graffiti message board moderating job too seriously..that whole middle paragraph was completely retarded.

Originally posted by suicidebombr

how is there a middle paragraph when there are only 2 paragraphs?:confused:

when quoted there was a space in front of the 'if' a couple lines down..and since the sentence before that ended short..it appeared to be another paragraph

Europe...everythings cool dude. I thought you were attempting to take some sort of moral highground on the whole bumfight thing and it's my fault for blowing that all out of proportion. Same thing goes for the Ken Park fiasco. In the absence of real-life expressions, vocal tones, hand gestures and other non-verbalcommunicators, it's real easy to infer the wrong message from a few simple lines of text. I freely admit being guoilty as charged. Glad to hear my presence is appreciated. ::hand pound::

Seeking...as a moderator i'm sure the amount of garbage you deal with on a daily basis is staggering and you should get some sort of award. Exactly what, i dunno.

Originally posted by LENS

Europe...everythings cool dude. I thought you were attempting to take some sort of moral highground on the whole bumfight thing and it's my fault for blowing that all out of proportion. Same thing goes for the Ken Park fiasco. In the absence of real-life expressions, vocal tones, hand gestures and other non-verbalcommunicators, it's real easy to infer the wrong message from a few simple lines of text. I freely admit being guoilty as charged. Glad to hear my presence is appreciated. ::hand pound::

Seeking...as a moderator i'm sure the amount of garbage you deal with on a daily basis is staggering and you should get some sort of award. Exactly what, i dunno.

yeah..you can find your award at the link previously posted under the name ILoveUnicrns.

buttclam, get off of your boys nuts. he deserved to be banned. he's a flaming fag. all he talked about were the psoriasis 3some escapades. who really gives a fuck what he did with some nasty slut and some nasty guy with psoriasis. i bet he left out the part about drinking his boys jizz when he busted in the condom.

:lol:

Originally posted by suicidebombr

buttclam, get off of your boys nuts. he deserved to be banned. he's a flaming fag. all he talked about were the psoriasis 3some escapades. who really gives a fuck what he did with some nasty slut and some nasty guy with psoriasis. i bet he left out the part about drinking his boys jizz when he busted in the condom.

:lol:

Finkle is Einhorn

Originally posted by Glik0

I remember when I was banned.

me too..

oh wait...my name still is banned.:(

i thought the unicorn guy was kinda funny, but kinda gay at the same time..ok.extremely gay, but humorous.

people are comming up with some interesting member names lately, like buttclam. :yuck:

Archived