Damn this is just insane..

Jero again(another pic i haven't seen)

Kow

Mek!!!!

Phable

Bles

Cav

Strip

wow i hope there is a thrid thread.There are plenty more kings not shown yet..

The kind of stuff I want to see but wish it wasn't posted here because you gotta know everybody has these shots on their harddrives now. 2 good posts. Somebody was doing a lot of trading. Funny seeing some of these same pictures that I haven't pulled out of the archives in years.

well i just bought a 300$ dollar scanner and i have shoeboxes full of pics ive been trading. just wanted to share some thats all. you should see my magazine collection..

Originally posted by SCENIC ROUTE

well i just bought a 300$ dollar scanner and i have shoeboxes full of pics ive been trading. just wanted to share some thats all. you should see my magazine collection..

Somewhere down the line we must of crossed paths then on the photo circuit. You actually have one of my shots in here. At the same exact spot where it was done and only 2 people have the shot. Hey, if you want to play real dirty just turn them all into black and whites like I do HAHAAHAH. So everybody will have them on their harddrive but you'll be one of the few who has it in color. LOL

Originally posted by rolemodel

Somewhere down the line we must of crossed paths then on the photo circuit. You actually have one of my shots in here. At the same exact spot where it was done and only 2 people have the shot. Hey, if you want to play real dirty just turn them all into black and whites like I do HAHAAHAH. So everybody will have them on their harddrive but you'll be one of the few who has it in color. LOL

i like the black and white thing.that is awesome.He yRolemodel are you down to trade?hit me up..

damn good shit up in here..

zlok, cos, daser..

funny you got a copy of that daser. it never moved after he painted it and not many people have flix of it.. small world..

Magazines were cool about 7-8 years ago and now they are a dime a dozen just like videos. Plus a lot of these have already been featured in zines from that time period. I think the last magazine I looked at was some overseas New York City tribute. On The Run? How long ago was that I forgot. The only magazine that I pick up nowadays is The Enquirer.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this