The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was wondering about the masked guy, i saw a lot of that sticker showing up last fall. i took those flicks in philly last year. i just posted them from my website because i have nothing new to post since my computer died.

i only have 2 pages of stickers on my site so anyone who has some flicks to contribute should email them to me solographic@gmail.com . i'm going to update soon.

That Fiend sticker gave me an awesome idea. I remember using this thing along time ago to make a poster for myself. It's called the Rasterbator, and if you make your stickers on the computer then it will be great to make huge stickers, just upload your image onto the Rasterbator and it prints it out over a bunch of sheets to make it one big picture when you connect them. It could also work for wheatpastes..

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

yeah, someone made a thread about that awhile back. its a pretty good idea. i do know somepoeple that couldnt get it working, it wasnt compatible or some shit. so if anyone has trouble, hit me up, send me the flik and ill send you back the file to print it.

ok people...wheres the flicks at? we just did a big trade and no one has new flicks besides the usual few? im beginning to wonder what happened to all the stickers i sent out. im going on a trip down south again and ill be back with flicks...i dont want to see this thread on like the 3rd page or something when i get back :lol: get to work!! :D