The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chumbawumba

Awesome! I've loved cky since day one, too. I have one of the Foreign Objects cd's, rudy + blitz, Gnarkill Vinyl Record, Box Set, Latest and Greatest, Haggard and some other shit. I am ordering the trilogy off skate america as we type, res have you seen it? Is it worth it?

its just a bunch of clips from all the stunt/skit cky movies... i wouldnt get it.. but do you have the purple gnarkill? if so, jess will buy it from ya for a ton of cash...do you know where i can get one cause i havent been able to find it (regular, not purple)

and get the hellview show when it comes out, im on it

Originally posted by ares

Any one want to explain what this 20 deep is? I've looked back a few times, but things aren't making sense...

:krunk:

I guess 20deep is more of a sticker crew that we all teasmed up on. It's like get as many people as you can from all over the place, trade stickers in mass amounts every once and a while, and take flicks of evrything you get and put up.

It is a lot like the stickerswitch place, but these are poeple that actually talk to eachother and share work with eachother.

Re: markers/cameras

Originally posted by micro

i made lik 145 stickers and im low on markers...i just spent 5 bucks on a white painter...does any1 know if MICHAELS or AC MOORE have cameras? i know they have the black bubbles but alot of places just try to scare people with them...sorry for posting this here i just figured since u guys use so many u would know...thanks...micro

i have taken a marker or two from micheals before, and ocne my friend took like 6 of those huge zig posterman markers....but i dont do that anymore cuz i just buy them...every holiday i ask for a gift card for there...a 20 dollar card will get you some nice markers..and alot fo the time they are on sale too..

hey guys i just went on a sticker run but only go 2 up b4 the :five-o: got me:( he just told me to go the fuck home but i put up a BIG! ass stanley bigger then my head and a pretty dope 20 deep sticker...ill get flicks on my way home from my brothers school in the morning.

I know i havn't been posting toomany photos myself, but we should try to cut down on non-photo posts as much as we can. I like that the thread is getting more attention and staying up top, but we should have a bunch more flicks, specially with all the 20 deep stickers swapped in the first trade.

Here is some LudMasSon in Mpls. His Photos, i stole.

http://www.stickernation.net/images/photos/big_120509841.jpg'>

http://www.stickernation.net/images/photos/big_1204998422.jpg'>

hey all, stomah, you biter chompin my saying.:lol: :lol: :lol: actually i think it should be the logo. dont front. seriously, whos gonna fuck with twenty deep? aight. i put them on almost every sticker i made that wasnt just a character thats cut out. so your welcome to steal it. i sent you an email. hit me back if ya feel its neccesary. aight? later

oh and i have completed about 160 stickers kids. dont front. get them fuckin stickers poppin.