The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

yeah i put some up...i got a nice shot of just about everyone's stickers in 20deep together except a few who i ran out of that day...but my sister has the pictures i used her camera....it was a nice bridge i had to climb to get it but writers go there alot so its a nice spot...stomah i put up your really big slowpoke you sent there too so ill try and get the flicks soon...res ill hit yours up like crazy dont worry haha, but its snowing here now.....

i got seeks to delete that usps thread in the yard...it was too much info

BOBROK...

I am feeling that slowpoke eating the bob head, I wanna do some duets(...) with ANYONE WILLING. I can do the pigeon or w/e .... my pigeon can do amazing things, such as, drink a beer, spray a paintcan, sleep on the ground.... light a fire,.... even dance for change. YES! Let me know muddafuockas....

ill have some of your shit posted up by tonite i hope, gonna go plaster brooklyn with your stickers. I mean 20deep. god i want a waffle.

Originally posted by cømmunist

lmfao.. you want to start on the dis game.. here we go

1) you think stickers are a graffiti trend

2) you write "acid" for gods sake

3) you wrote acid-bath, so youre fairly new to graffiti

4) i gurantee youre under 18, secondly alot of us live with our parents, it's not easy being 18.. in college/school and living on your own, you obviously are under 18 else you wouldnt have said that.

5) look at all the retarded comments you have made.. then start talking shit, and dont come in here starting shit, when you havent posed your work, get the fuck off this thread. thanks :cool:

quoted before you have a chance to edit..

1.stickers arent graffiti

2.i dont write acid

3.acid bath is a band(the screnname is a joke)

4.im 27 fool.

5.i did post my work,well some of it anyway..

now do you really want to play this dissing game?:lol:

Originally posted by cømmunist

lmfao, since when does having my mail sent to my moms house mean i live with her? secondly; you write "Acid" and "Acid Bath" you've got to be like 13, and just started graffiti.. how about you post your shit then start dissing

you edited it anyway??? even after i quoted you:lol: it was just my opinion i even stated that..maybe you shouldnt be so quik to run your mouth..:idea: i wasnt dissing anyone,and you already said you lived with your moms but you probably edited that out to..:lol: dont be so defensive,that comment wasnt aimed at you or anyone else on this site.

Originally posted by ACIDBATHONER

you edited it anyway??? even after i quoted you:lol: it was just my opinion i even stated that..maybe you shouldnt be so quik to run your mouth..:idea: i wasnt dissing anyone,and you already said you lived with your moms but you probably edited that out to..:lol: dont be so defensive,that comment wasnt aimed at you or anyone else on this site.

internet smart man....wat a cool name as well.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

what is goin on?

i got your valentines stickers in today. I have been itchin to put up stickers, but its been rainy and wet every day, last night it snowed, which it hasent dont for years, so when i get a chance ill lay them up and take pics. Oh, nice homemade envelope by the way

Originally posted by vynlone

get off this thread then you idiot

why i gotta be an idiot? just because you dont like my opinion i must be some kind of an idiot,right? nigga please..:rolleyes: maybe you people should read my post before passing judgement on me..because you guys are the only ones who look stupid..dudes got "anti pg league" under his name if thats not stupid i dont know what is...:lol: