The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BAD-RELIGION

lol DBD you named 3 good friends of myne as your favourite artists...

For me, it's always gona be Mysterious Al who's top of my list though:D

http://www.woostercollective.com/images/injuryteam.jpg'>

I wish i lived in your end of the world so i could get to know more people that were into this, and have people to go out and do shit with.

i dont consider myself a huge sticker writer, but thats my main interest, and i think dbd, stomah, fiend, me and whoever else wants should start a thing where we send a shitload of stickers (both ours and others) to eachother every few weeks to put up... i know that stomah and dbd already do that pretty much, so i dont think this'll be too hard to do... Let me know what you think,guys...

thanks,

res

Originally posted by res_AY

i dont consider myself a huge sticker writer, but thats my main interest, and i think dbd, stomah, fiend, me and whoever else wants should start a thing where we send a shitload of stickers (both ours and others) to eachother every few weeks to put up... i know that stomah and dbd already do that pretty much, so i dont think this'll be too hard to do... Let me know what you think,guys...

thanks,

res

Yea, dbd and i have talked about doing something like that before, but we havnt really put it into work. I think it's a good idea, but we should kind of elaborate on it. Like do some colaborations and if we had some webdesigners, maybe get a cheap webite going. I dunno, Just ideas.

yeah a website would be cool...im pretty much down for anything that deals with working with other artists since i know no others around me, so just let me know whats up...anyone whos down should leave their email with someone to compile a list, then we can eventually make a list of all our addresses so we could send a certain number out every month or something, then wed all agree to put all of them up each month, keeping a steady flow....i dunno, who wants to lead this operation?

group effort? i dunno, maybe it'd be best to just have a monthly or every couple weeks trading and we'll make it a point to post as many of them up as possible... then, if everything works out, we can start to expand. i was thinking of trying to get someone, like fiend, from across the lake so we can get some of our stuff in europe and some of europes stuff in the US...

yo, you can get big stickers from airborne shipping company, they sent me half page blank stickers, a stack about 2 inches thick for free.

also, the trick to get the postal stickers is if they have only a small stack left go ahead and pocket it, and then take one up there and say its the last one, usually they will give you another stack to put out there and you can cop most of those as well.