Mirah Carey did a cover of Def Lepard's "Bringin' on the Heart Break"?

Joker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sludgenuts

dude id pork that shit so fast. no doubt.

and the early stuff was entertaining.

yeah, she looks like she'd still look hella good even when you woke up to her the mornin' after.

The early stuff was entertaining indeed. Out of all my gf's music I've ever listened to, only the gangsta rap and early No Doubt kept me from wanting to take the bus home.

Originally posted by Vanity

and whom can't you forgive?

mariah?

or def lepard for giving her permission?

Both. Def Lepard should have never given permission for her to do that song. Unless, of course they don't own the rights to the song so it was none of their doing. And Miriah... she should have quit a long time ago. Now she's just a poster child for how parents don't want their children to turn out to be. Bad form all the way around if you ask me.

And I thought Dynamite Hack did a cover of Gin and Juice that sounded all bluegrass like? I know they did that NWA song...

after some investigation i have found gin and juice cover to the be same but named to be covered by phish, the gourds, and dynamite hack. so if anyone knows for sure who really does it id like to know.

also dynamite hack does quite a bit of covers. pretty mellow but still good.

Archived