size

Vanity

Originally posted by Southern kid

Hey buddy, it's called slim pickins. Survival of the fittest. If something is small, unstylistic and on a good car, it's as good as gone. When I paint, I make sure the only way you're going over it is with a wholecar. 1 out of every 2 freights that I paint, I have to go over *something* it just can't be helped! All of these kids who paint small will lose half their numbers to assholes like me just because I want my numbers too and you're tiny ass piece is a waste of a good panel for my name to be riding on it. You boys act like there's a total abundance of clean cars out there? Well not where I'm at. When I roll to a spot and there's cars, I'm painting no matter what. The only way I wouldn't paint is if there was ill shit all over everything or it was all people I respected. That's what it all comes down to: respect. I always bring a "buff can" with me to cover shit up...not because I'm famous or think I own freights, but because if I didn't, more than half the time I go paint, I'd end up coming home without anything. If I go over stuff, I come home with numerous flicks and good pieces. Adapation. I think you slightly missed the point though. Small isn't the only varible for buffage. Small and sick pieces live in my book but if it's small, 2 colors and by an unknown, peace, see ya later cause I'm a disrespectful hater.

well good for you. in that rampant rambling you do prove a slight point though, many on here assume or lead you to believe that just because its small means it cant have style, which isnt the case.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah man, totally, because stencil tips are the damn thang right now! You can paint a 2-ridge piece with half cans and scrapies! Then you can call yourself a freight king after you throw away 10 empties!!! HOT DAMN!!! Graffiti is soooooooo cool!

Toss out your sarcasm filter because of how thick I'm laying it on, it'll be ruined in 3 posts anyway.

Rampant rambling? You might not have needed to read that but I'm pretty sure someone else who's reading it did.

Originally posted by Southern kid

stencil tips are the damn thang right now

man fuck a tip. i usually bring a portable airbrush to the yard and bust 16cm flea market t-shirt style letters in the black box.

fuck the biggest...lets see who can rock the smallest. then we can bench with a microscope.

...i go over wack shit...sorry if that offends anyone...but i hate seeing it when i'm benching and i hate seeing it in the yard...i don't pick on small pieces, and i don't care if some of their garbage shows up around the outside of my piece...my shit ain't pretty and it's never tried to be...there are so many kids that don't know shit wandering into a yard and wasting space with horrible work that i don't ever feel bad about puttin a solid piece over top of it...most of the time i doubt these people painted more than a hand full of times anyway...and if down the road someone decides that my shit is wack and they go over it, so be it...i'm not out to start beef with people over it...i'm just out to give panels makeovers...

...sometimes really wack shit is funny though...i usually let that stuff slide...and i do prefer clean panels over used ones...sloppy seconds is ok from time to time...but you might as well give it to her first...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived