waiting for girls to get ready to go out

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Devilush

oh yea and how was friday night with our homie??

he uhh fronted cause he was having drama. hopefully we can catch up this week. my phone got turned off today, but we have alot of friends in common. so we should be on this weekend

girls wait for me. i always have them come over and supply them with alcohol then as they wait i put my leather on. you know the usual my chaps and riding harness my cute little whip holder and i carefully apply my nipple tassels. by time im done they are nice and toasty and it wont matter that i just put it on...but the point of the story is...i like to dress pretty. and bitches wait for me.

i used to be so fast getting ready, but over time it has started to take longer. i think it's because i start getting ready and i'll get distracted, and do something else then go back to what i was doing. it's definitely not a concentrated effort, and the more i get pushed to hurry up the longer it will take. but i think if you're guy's in the room while you're getting ready you can definitely make the process more interesting.

Archived