For EVERYONE...

MystikPW

Ever since i got on this message board, ive noticed that were almost like a huge family with one huge intrest in common...i mean if something happens in our lives...a great number or us come to this message board for advice even before asking people we actually know...ive read numerous posts where people go to other people on this site for advice about suicide...i mean thats crazy, asking advice on suicide to a bunch of people you dont even know...but in a way, you do, because everyone feels like they know other people on this site just through what they say and their views on different things...i know youve helped me through some hard times...thanks a lot everyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we are the world..we are the people...

yeah I feel ya on that. its wierd..i kinda know thes people but I kinda don't...I know there are some that I think I would really get along with in real life and there are some I would beat with a shoe. Kinda like my family..i get along with some of em, and others I want to beat with a shoe.

Guest imported_Tesseract

No offence but it seems that we are heading for a philosophy weekend on channel zero!

It could be intresting thought.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Tesseract:

No offence but it seems that we are heading for a philosophy weekend on channel zero!

It could be intresting thought.

again?... just dont bring up 'conceptual minimalism'

or we're all in for it.

At the start of my quest therefore, before I had worked out some of the cognitive and neurological mechanisms for the Habit Routine Model, I necessarily found myself toying with the concept of instinct. Believing that the influence of psychedelic drugs on proto-humans might have been a necessary catalyst for the rapid transformation to culturally modern Homo sapiens, there seemed two possibilities to explore. Either the psychedelics might have added something to the psychological abilities of proto-man (which turned out to be the conclusion of McKenna's views), or conversely, perhaps the repeated and cumulative effects of psychedelic drugs had eliminated an impediment to further psychological evolution, an impediment which, up until that point in evolution, had been not an impediment but a characteristic favorable or essential for the reproduction and survival of the species. And that characteristic, it seemed, should be something very much like an instinct, an innate psychological tendency governing

yo, lmnop has a point. we come on here and spill all our business to a bunch of strangers. i would never walk up to some guy on the street and ask him what he thought about rim jobs or something. but then, like he said, we kind of know eachother throught our responses and thoughts we put out.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

i would never walk up to some guy on the street and ask him what he thought about rim jobs or something...

and this is just one of the things that make us different people... then there's that whole 'different body, name, geospatial position' thing...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Archived