SCANDALOUS SH**

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

these guys don't give a rats ass..

team bush came in knowing full well

that they were on some grimey shit and are running

with the 4years to jam through their agenda becuz

they know they can't last..so they jam it through so

hard the repercussive damage is done and they revolve

through the door from executive branch to ceo and

its all good.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by E MARTYR

"IM ALL UP IN SOME SCANDALOUS SHIT NAWMEANS BROWNER"

pff! yea, off to the homosexual undertones thread for you.

you got nothin' biatch.

Guest BROWNer

with all due respect, this isn't about the

slant of the board members. but gee,

if you really want to blather on about it..

go for it i guess...

i personally don't have any

patience for people that would like to

get on here and wrangle over what the

correct perception of team bush is.

Originally posted by BROWNer

with all due respect, this isn't about the

slant of the board members. but gee,

if you really want to blather on about it..

go for it i guess...

i personally don't have any

patience for people that would like to

get on here and wrangle over what the

correct perception of team bush is.

I wasn't necessarily referring to this issue, Brownz. I meant that mapo should argue his viewpoint as opposed to simply saying this board is too liberal.

And, yes, I agree with you that that point is irrelevant in this thread. Besides, the right are fucking themselves up so bad that they don't need any of the left's help.

And Karl Rove looks really, really creepy in that staff photo you posted.

Rush Limbaugh Show, December 16, 1994

So we're not going to get on--we don't fault these animals for a lack of discipline, but we get on human beings who are fat for lack of discipline and you know it and I know it. But here's the thing that struck me about this. We have alcoholics and drug addicts in our society, don't we? And what do we say about them? Well, they can't help it. Why, it's genetic. Why, they have a disease. Why, put one thimbleful of scotch in front of them and they can die.'

We totally exempt them from any control over their lives, do we not? Some athlete will spend two years snorting lines of coke. He can't help it.' You know, it's--it's just--it's not--it's--it's genetic. These people--they're predisposed to having this addictive syndrome. They--they can't help--yeah, like that line of cocaine just happened to march into the hotel, go up to the athlete's room and put itself right there in front of him on his blotter.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Did you read what I actually posted? Or did you just choose to pick two words out of my statement and place them completely out of context?

I thought so.

i was saying i was the unintelligent one for just picking out those 2 words.

i thought so.

Let me be straight up. I dont really know what happened all that well as far as the CIA leak. I have a general understanding but I dont know the details. Myabe Ill look into it, but I doubt it. This is just one of those things I dont find interesting; not politics as a whole, but this particular issue.

I said the board was far too liberal because of all the childish bashing of anything which isnt extreme left-wing. Then when !@#$% said (paraphrasing) 'its time to attack' and said liberals better take advantage of this. I just think people who are extreme right or left wing, sometimes turn politics more into a war between one side and another.

For example, this may have just been one guy who leaked this. Yet we have people assuming its some big crazy conspiracy.

Ive just found that this board is extremely liberal. I have both liberal and conservative viewpoints.

I am pro gun rights. Pro legalization of drugs.

I am pro death penalty. Pro choice.

I am pro Palestine, anti war.

I think Reagan was an excellent president, and so was Clinton.

I will never believe that people just coincidentally like everything the democratic or republican party does, it seems to me like they mold their views according to the party, instead of forming their own views then picking (or not picking) a party.

I kind of got off track. But thats my views.

bush polarized the political climate by making imperialism our foreign policy.

the country can't handle another term with him in charge

in the context of the thread, this is just another example of a fuckup by his administration that should be exploited..fuck it, time for dirty politics..they aren't afraid to play that game (remember florida?)

Originally posted by hottnickels

(remember florida?)

why you gots to bring up old shit dog, damn son.

the country can't handle another term with him in charge

now im assuming you mean the entire bush team right now, not just one man, cause if its one thing that gets old is blaming all this shit and any shit on ONE person.

cause you all know its not just bush. so quit bashing the bush, all this beating around the bush for godsakes.

I actually didnt hear about the CIA thing in full, but Id like to, havent had the time to sit down and read up on whats been said lately, so i probably will now.

and whats with cheneys face being the only non exaggerated one in the cards...?

Originally posted by yoink

why you gots to bring up old shit dog, damn son.

now im assuming you mean the entire bush team right now, not just one man, cause if its one thing that gets old is blaming all this shit and any shit on ONE person.

cause you all know its not just bush. so quit bashing the bush, all this beating around the bush for godsakes.

I actually didnt hear about the CIA thing in full, but Id like to, havent had the time to sit down and read up on whats been said lately, so i probably will now.

and whats with cheneys face being the only non exaggerated one in the cards...?

yes yes, i mean his administration..

of course i have sometimes wondered whether bush is simply a puppet..sometimes rove, cheney and rummy look like the ones who are really in charge, bushy goes along with whatever he is told by his advisors simply cuz he gets to say cool shit like 'axis of evil'

but i'll still beat the bush

when he was gubna of texas he was fucking that state up in a different way ...he's still a lousy person, a shitty politician, and a danger to our national interests...to say the least.

he has sat back and condoned all of this.

i don't underestimate the depths of his own inproprieties..

his facade of good ol boy aw shucks arrogance is no excuse for the mistakes he's made, or continues to make.

a president is responsible for his cabinet.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by !@#$%

a president is responsible for his cabinet.

AMEN,

always aim for the head.

ok, let me get this straight... there was this broad that was a spy.

she was married to some political cat that had the job of investigating whether iraq was trying to get uranium from niger.

they weren't.

bush went against this info to go to war.

somehow the information about the spy was leaked to the press.

the conjectures for why this happened are that team bush wanted to intimidate the husband?

aalright, if i got any of that wong, let me know...

moving on... i certainly dont hink he could be just a mistake, as the cia has thousands of operatives, and i'm sure it's highly coveted info.

moving on, i dont see exactly what the motivation was for the leak... i supposed it could intimidate the husband, but hadn't he already published his info, what's the point of intimidating someone who's out of the picture, and why wouldnt they just go uk-style and off him?

and mapo... i agree, they are too liberal, but look where you are a graffiti forum.. this entails that most people on it:

are not against doing crime that doesnt have an economic return

are lower and middle class

are young

i dont see why you would expect a different politcal spectrum, and i dont think there's such thing as "too liberal," perhaps "too blindly liberal" is a better term

Originally posted by Vanity

i dont see exactly what the motivation was for the leak... i supposed it could intimidate the husband, but hadn't he already published his info, what's the point of intimidating someone who's out of the picture, and why wouldnt they just go uk-style and off him?

The intimidation applies to others who would consider speaking out against the Bush administration. You're right - it may have little consequence re: Wilson's actions, but one can anticipate others might think twice before following his footsteps.

That, of course, was all before the shit hit the fan.

aside form stating viewpoints, there has not been any decent discussion from a 'conservative' viewpoint

state your fucking case and defend it!

i never said any democrats were perfect. hell, i'm not even saying that any are right! or that any would have done a better job!

fucking morons!

this is about criticzing the current administration and its endless supply of major fuck ups.

too liberal?

its nice to know how narrowminded all of the right wingers on the board are

if you saw another point of view, you would understand that liberalism in this country is far more CENTERED.

you want far left liberalism??

talk to tesseract.

or a few other europeans.

you will understand that liberalism goes way beyond left-wing capitalists.

try fucking communism if you want blind liberalism

this is the response for questioning authority??

lemmings!!

vanity...ever heard of revenge?? wanting to destroy a person's career?? their livelihood? oh no, but that never ever happens in politics, does it?

:rolleyes:

From Atrios:

Check this shit out:

• As pressure built on his aides, Bush joked about the matter. During a roundtable discussion with reporters for African news organizations, he was asked about three reporters in Kenya who were detained this week in what some journalists saw as an effort to intimidate them into revealing sources. The detention drew a condemnation from the International Federation of Journalists, which complained that the government has been harassing and brutalizing journalists.

"I'm against leaks," Bush said, to laughter. "I would suggest all governments get to the bottom of every leak of classified information." Turning to the reporter who asked the question, Martin Mbugua of the Daily Nation, Kenya's largest daily newspaper, Bush said, "By the way, if you know anything, Martin, would you please bring it forward and help solve the problem?"

No you asshole, you aren't against leaks - you're just against leaks YOU DON'T APPROVE OF you pathetic piece of shit. Bob Woodward has already informed us you PERSONALLY dole out classified information to reporters, and "top administration officials" are ALWAYS leaking to the press.

Some journalists have been detained to intimidate them, and you JOKE about it? What the fuck?

The current issue isn't about "leaks," it's about REVEALING THE NAME OF A DEEP UNDERCOVER CIA OPERATIVE.

Archived