The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bout 4, nearly 5 years. dont start wailing on me because i cant do true 3D.

naw, homie not even...i been doin graff for like 8-9 years and i still cant pull off a perfect 3d dat jumps out and smacks you in the face...neva tried much though till recently ..just practice dat shit religiously and it will come wit time....

True.I'm bout 8 years deep in 3d and I still haven't broke the surface.true 3d has only been touched by a chosen few,I feel.its basically graffiti plus years and years of 3d to perfect.ppl got the idea of perspective points n shading but it takes a lot to get the understanding of balancing of techique of true 3d.daim and totem are pretty much there but they're not the originators.all I'm sayin is multiple perspective points and multiple light source with the mixture of dope color scheme is what makes a 3d piece dope.but as far as I'm concerned if u do anything and ur willing to back it up 100% its art.excuse the spelling...but yea.speakin wut I feel for the most part.

True.I'm bout 8 years deep in 3d and I still haven't broke the surface.true 3d has only been touched by a chosen few,I feel.its basically graffiti plus years and years of 3d to perfect.ppl got the idea of perspective points n shading but it takes a lot to get the understanding of balancing of techique of true 3d.daim and totem are pretty much there but they're not the originators.all I'm sayin is multiple perspective points and multiple light source with the mixture of dope color scheme is what makes a 3d piece dope.but as far as I'm concerned if u do anything and ur willing to back it up 100% its art.excuse the spelling...but yea.speakin wut I feel for the most part.

well said....

this is a cool thread and all, but i don't like the fact that some kids try to rush into learning this stuff.. i mean you should at least have years of painting skills and sketches before trying to do this stuff.. a lot of these kids should still be posting in toy threads, not even thinking about this, but what do i know.. I'm still a toy myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived