Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the_gooch

advice

ok i am a year or so away from getting my BFA, but have the opportunity to take a civil service job (which i dont really want). I can probably start this job by the spring and the pay is not great but much better than what i am getting now. I am severely in debt, big time. so i figure it would make sense to put school on hold for a bit, get out of debt by working this job, then go back to school. but this job has a rotating schedule and in many cases mandatory overtime. not to mention a few people have already told me that it would be virtually impossible to have this job and persue a degree. so i am caught between taking the job and possibly putting off getting my degree, or suck it up hope for the best and try to get by, by the graces of god, while i get my degree.

suggestions?

kill yourself, like one of the iraqi's. ALLAH WILL TAKE YOU IN HEAVEN FOR BLOWING YOURSELF UP FOR HIM.:dazed:

but seriously, do what tease said, damn i can't believe i just said that.:lol:

Get your BFA. A little extra debt isnt going to kill you if you are already up to your eyeballs in it. They will trap you at the new job. Get the degree while you still can.

finish school before you do anything else. suck it up and drive on. i know now i wish i had...

Guest NoamChomsky
Originally posted by crave

suck it up and drive on.

wow I can't believe you said that :)

save that and hooah, downrange,pop smoke,adjust fire,beat feet, etc for work!

This is the only place i can escape from it!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this