Fascism

metallix

Since the word "Fascism" is being thrown around and applied to concepts which are really far from being fascist; I decided it would be important to show actual fascist material to give you people an idea of what fascism is really about. However be warned fascism is not limited to these concepts and mediums. Fascism has evolved quite a lot since 50 years ago and now disguises itself like the Biblical Devil.

Here is just about all the material you will need:

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/

IN particular one should read about the German propaganda of unifying the Fatherland and in turn comparing that to modern versions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im interested in political concepts and theories. Most of my work is done outside of college classes and or school. It is really difficult to formulate anything of use through the information that is provided to me in school. The only way for me is to retreive outside information and then incorporate that into my papers within the classroom. IN such fashion im able to challenge the professor as well as provide dissident viewpoints on the materials that are sanctioned by the school itself and or professor. Often times certain schools become breeding grounds for certain viewpoints and I think its important to counter-act that effect.

Although this semester my roster does include a class that encompasses studies of various political systems including capitalism, communism and fascism. I expect to have a lot of fun there. But my primary motivation is to expand my own knowledge as well as develop critical thinking skills. It is very important to realize the political situation of your own home land and be an active citizen in the democratic process. If you don't flex your rights or uphold them , nobody else will. Therefore if the constitution does give me a right of learning and speaking about anything I want, i'll take advantage of that. In Iraq or other countries you cannot do that, and can even be killed for it.

You have no idea how much of an effect political systems and doctrines have on you, even as a single individual of society. For example due to the war in Iraq, a lot of money was drained out of Education Funds. For that reason our tuitions went up about 30%. So you can see how the actions of society can effect one individual. But it really goes way deeper then that and its very very important to realize how. Ignorance is not grace.

As for the images that are posted here, well thats for fun. I get a kick out of seeing how people react to it. Like in a thread about buying the latest sneakers I would post a workers revolutionary poster. Most of the time I dont have any feelings towards the concepts, just studying them in an abstract sense. It is all history anyway and opens up people's minds a bit more if anything...

ahhh...I always read your posts and thoughts when it comes to political "discussions/thoughts/comments" on here...and wondered what was the motivation behind them, just never really asked. Aside from that...I really dont think anyone on this site gives your comments much thought or time...showing the lack of intellect that is 12oz prophet aisde from a few...which is a shame.

I think the modern face of fascim is the bastardized communism practiced by Kim Jong Il in N.Korea and, along the same lines of the 'cult of personality' and equation of the state with a face, like Sadaam. They learned their best tactics, ironically, from Stalin, not Hitler or Mussolini... Stalin had the longest rule and no matter how much he espoused communism, every 'comrade' knew EXACTLY who the police (secret and other) were refering to when they said 'Mother Russia'...