What do you think?

RiANEMeTion-

Re: Re: ok im drunk and ive only gone through three threads...

Originally posted by sweetcherry

sorry but you must be mistaken...im not a whore...i dont do that shit...ive never given anyone a bj...if you read carefully you'd know that what i said about Brian was just a joke to get back at noum. none of it is true..

:mad:

LIAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the creator of this thread needs to take his 15 year old girl back to the trailer park and burn the fucker down...

then after that find the highest building in your redneck town and jump.. if you aren't dead yet.. it will be just one more thing in life that you have failed at..

jesus christ this thread is stupid.. your girls a hoe and you're a ham face..

if you were my 15 year old kid id throw your ass out on the street with no food and hope you get run over bye a bus while trying to crawl your frailed ass to the sidewalk to grab a corner of a turkey sandwhich i threw on the ground..

fuckheads.

Did you even read the convo or just skim through it,she didn't suck the guys dick she just said it to get me back for playing a trick on her(I told her I fucked my ex)so I told her I wouldn't of been mad if she really have done it....I really would of been mad though but because i'm a guy and didn't want to sound like a dummie I told her it wasn't cheeting..and there you have it.

Need one???

Originally posted by Telo

the creator of this thread needs to take his 15 year old girl back to the trailer park and burn the fucker down...

then after that find the highest building in your redneck town and jump.. if you aren't dead yet.. it will be just one more thing in life that you have failed at..

jesus christ this thread is stupid.. your girls a hoe and you're a ham face..

if you were my 15 year old kid id throw your ass out on the street with no food and hope you get run over bye a bus while trying to crawl your frailed ass to the sidewalk to grab a corner of a turkey sandwhich i threw on the ground..

fuckheads.

http://www.pg-ca.com/russian/prod/images/tampax.jpg'>

I propose an age restriction on 12oz. You have to be at least 17 to log on, because I've had enough of these whiny teeny-boppers and their suburban problems....

Hilarious. You two play e-jokes on each other an then decide to post it on a graffiti massage board. Bet the kids in the chat room lapped that shit up, huh?

Originally posted by mr.pescado

even though this was funny....your still all a bunch of fucknut bastard whores....o and buddy...yer lady is a slut.....

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaahhaah thats hilarious!

man. i would be so mad at you if you posted a conversation like this to make me look like a fool. i'd break your head open and eat your eyes out like a true gangster twat.

oh yea gliko said it best....twat.

and oh yea....anything physical, my friends, is CHEATING.

Archived