What do you think?

RiANEMeTion-

S.cherry[3:35 PM]: listen i gotta talk to you bout something importatnt

NOUM [3:36 PM]: :(Ok..

S.cherry [3:38 PM]: you know brian??? my ex who you yelled at before

S.cherry [3:38 PM]: well...he came over my house yesterday...

S.cherry[3:38 PM]: and we kinda...fooled around

NOUM [3:39 PM]: What did you guys do?

S.cherry[3:39 PM]: ..3rd

NOUM[3:40 PM]: Wtf is third I wanna know what you did not a fucking number.

S.cherry [3:40 PM]: a bj

NOUM [3:40 PM]: oh.

NOUM[3:41 PM]: ok.

NOUM [3:41 PM]: So what?

S.cherry [3:41 PM]: your not mad?

NOUM[3:41 PM]: No,why should I be mad?

NOUM[3:42 PM]: You didn't fuck the kid.

S.cherry[3:42 PM]: umm

NOUM [3:42 PM]: If you did then I would be mad.

S.cherry [3:42 PM]: oh...

S.cherry [3:43 PM]: ugh your so fucking annoying...damn it lol you know i will get back at you for that chrissy thing

NOUM [3:44 PM]: You were lying?

NOUM [3:44 PM]: hmm..

S.cherry [3:44 PM]: lol yea

NOUM [3:44 PM]: oh.

NOUM [3:44 PM]: hmm.

S.cherry [3:44 PM]: ugh

S.cherry [3:44 PM]: dont tellme that if i gave some guy a bj you wouldnt be mad

NOUM [3:45 PM]: I wouldn't

NOUM [3:46 PM]: I don't see why getting head,giving head or getting fingered,kissing,or all that other simple shit is cheating.

NOUM[3:46 PM]: You might thingk different though.

S.cherry [3:46 PM]: ohhh thats such bs... you got jelouse when i danced with some guy

NOUM [3:47 PM]: I wasn't really mad :)

S.cherry[3:48 PM]: uh huh rightt

NOUM [3:48 PM]: ;-)

S.cherry[3:50 PM]: hmm so does thatmean that you go out fingering random girls and you dont consider it cheating

NOUM [3:50 PM]: No but if I ever did I wouldn't

S.cherry [3:51 PM]: and why wouldnt you?

NOUM [3:51 PM]: I dunno.

S.cherry [3:51 PM]: cuz you know its wrong....

S.cherry[3:51 PM]: cuz its cheating

NOUM [3:52 PM]: Blah Blah Blah..

S.cherry [3:52 PM]: oh boy you know i proved my point

NOUM [3:52 PM]: Only fucking is cheating..I don't wanna hear it..

Is oral sex or four play with another girl/guy cheating?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Youre both fucking worthless twats. You need to get the fuck off the computer and kill yourselves. Truthfully idiots like you make Tease look like a normal twat.

Seriously. Like seriously both of you need to get lives outside. Maybe jobs or college.

Guest Propaganda

Hahah. Loved every word of it. Truthfully I would get mad cause anything with another boy or girl is cheating while dating so there is no other words to put it.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

even though this was funny....your still all a bunch of fucknut bastard whores....o and buddy...yer lady is a slut.....

nah man i never did anything with brian...the only reason i said that shit to him was because a week ago he told me that he slept with his ex and i got mad but he was joking(hopefully)

Guest T E A S E R

:lol:

ID BEAT MY BITCH SILLY IF SHE GAVE SOME OTHER GUY HEAD ON MY WATCH!!! NEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA PLEASE!!!

HEMAN WOMAN BEATERS SOCIETY!!!

:mad:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

and the questions on everyones mind is..

how old is sweet cherry?

do you look good? send me a picture.

where about to you live?

will you give me a blowjob?

i mean, you could definately get noum back for that christie thing by giving me head. im always willing to help with revenge.

15/yes/no/ct/no:D

ok im drunk and ive only gone through three threads...

ok seriously...i wasnt really even trying to see what the fuck everyone was bitchin about with this sweet cherry girl but damn...just after this thread alone.....15 or 35...girl yousa slut....u suck multiple dicks outsid eyer mans....who knows whos taxin.....u aint got to leave....cus its a free world...but you gets no respect....u like every other graff whore i meet at parties and shit....no actually u aint different from every other girl...period.....u dont know what u want but drama.....and it dont matter whos dick you gotta suck to get it.....obviously u got a thick skin so this might no t even phase you.....but people like you disintegrate all hope in this world for smart females to carry on real fuckin lives with those that can do just that......call it drunken rage....old hate....what ever...bottom line...you rollin down a bad path....a bad one for you...females and males alike....guys and girls like you are bad news.....u gotta get yer head straight....focus on the real things in life.......instead of that soap opra bullshit.....

added varible

Originally posted by RiANEMeTion-

S.cherry [3:44 PM]: dont tellme that if i gave some guy a bj you wouldnt be mad

NOUM [3:45 PM]: I wouldn't

NOUM [3:46 PM]: I don't see why getting head,giving head or getting fingered,kissing,or all that other simple shit is cheating.

Is oral sex or four play with another girl/guy cheating?

so what about fisting? would you get mad about that? or if he gave her a shocker?

And say instead of going to 4th base, he skipped it and slid right into 5th base?

oh yeah, i think its fore play.

Re: ok im drunk and ive only gone through three threads...

Originally posted by mr.pescado

ok seriously...i wasnt really even trying to see what the fuck everyone was bitchin about with this sweet cherry girl but damn...just after this thread alone.....15 or 35...girl yousa slut....u suck multiple dicks outsid eyer mans....who knows whos taxin.....u aint got to leave....cus its a free world...but you gets no respect....u like every other graff whore i meet at parties and shit....no actually u aint different from every other girl...period.....u dont know what u want but drama.....and it dont matter whos dick you gotta suck to get it.....obviously u got a thick skin so this might no t even phase you.....but people like you disintegrate all hope in this world for smart females to carry on real fuckin lives with those that can do just that......call it drunken rage....old hate....what ever...bottom line...you rollin down a bad path....a bad one for you...females and males alike....guys and girls like you are bad news.....u gotta get yer head straight....focus on the real things in life.......instead of that soap opra bullshit.....

sorry but you must be mistaken...im not a whore...i dont do that shit...ive never given anyone a bj...if you read carefully you'd know that what i said about Brian was just a joke to get back at noum. none of it is true..

:mad: