rod stewarts' savage summer.

Guest rod stewart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137

me and rod are soulmates , old party flix

2718508a.jpg

2705884a.jpg

obviously mikro dont give a fuck who he fucking that night.

2714850a.jpg

ugly fashon goths love jykidz

2714859a.jpg

i think hes confused

top wiz, nicely executed.. the color coordination is inpeckablely introspective and well thought out.. The letterforms create a distinct mood or intuitive of a certain classicism found in subway graffititi of the early 80's. Truly a masterpiece of lasting history and artistic significance. Bravo to Pablo, Jenks, and Guer and whole Low Down posse.

No no bravo to you nippy nizzle, your views on early street and subway vandalism are impecably well put! You are certainly able to express clearly a divine understanding of spray art like so many great art critics before you. You carry the torch well, and may you continue to do so!

Re: big trashy rod on women! (restraining order)

Originally posted by rod stewart

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00297971f00000050.jpg'>

i love this woman. she won't return my phone calls,emails,letters etc...

however she's everything i've alway's wanted.she loves type o negative.she wears black.she refers to her vagina as a cunt. it all started when a friend of hers had a party and my boy stole there hair clippers so he could shave his girlfriends bush. as rod stewart you know women are my life and the doctor just pulled the plug. my heart was aborted more times than hoax's girlfriends! until next time. big rod!

damn...look at her eyes..they kinda suck your soul..yeah i could really picture myself falling for her and stalking her every move...im a creep like that..shes beautiful!!. ld is holding it down..i need to pay a visit to saint louis!

Guest rod stewart

burn in hell sink!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369556f00000010.jpg'>

this is a picture of sink's girlfriend after refusing to cut the grass. i understand she needs to complete her chore's ,but being 7 month's pregnant can slow you down they say. i suggest an alternative punishment next time.like time out,or clean the gutters.but not violence.:mad:

Guest mikro137

Re: burn in hell sink!

Originally posted by rod stewart

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369556f00000010.jpg'>

this is a picture of sink's girlfriend after refusing to cut the grass. i understand she needs to complete her chore's ,but being 7 month's pregnant can slow you down they say. i suggest an alternative punishment next time.like time out,or clean the gutters.but not violence.:mad:

dude you are on a fucking roll!

that mpulse is hoooot!

hahahahahaha still laughing waaaay too hard

love mikro

Archived