rod stewarts' savage summer.

Guest rod stewart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fatcopone

nice sheeit fellas. mikro, im coming out to vicks crib area to go camp. ill call yinz. i need to upload some hot fotos... hot. caught some tide/ecsoe and soviet/aesia...

do you have the soft spoken ones number?

Guest mikro137

what is this a football game jstu so you know i in no way endorse this shit talking....i thought this graffiti shit was kinda about saying FUCK POLITICS...but yall act liek some god dman politiicians io guess i have always been more into science like yinz can find me hanging out on the moon staring at stars in my telescope and scientifically and streategically bombing everything in sight so its liek deja vu you know what im saying...but as far as the graff goes there aint hardlyu none better shit is fly. oh yeah i was never here........this message wioll self destruc tin five foru three two one

Guest mikro137

oh shit that was not mikro137 talking his name is stuck on this thing and im too dumb to get it off but like the graff game goes you dont need to write your real name peopel will knwo who you are if youre good enough.....hahahahah i kill myself...literally. jsut remeemebr this you will always get the same answer to all math equations....i have totally disporven all of science religion politics art,,,,in fact i have disproven existence all together its an anti theory i call natural deselection...it starts where i kill everyone and ends when i kill myself....bye guys have fun on here being gay playing with technology

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by spoiledroten

hey rod why dont you go fuck yourself....lol hit my email up uckfayooyay@hotmail.com...my bro says you talked to him yesterday...whats kickin tonight(friday)

mikro wants to kill all white folks , im a motyherfuckin psyko m, ill kill you too.

haha durag

Can Someone tell me if my posts work now.... I got all the flicks on dirtbagmag.com... soon 2 be the LD site niggas! monthly updates gayronteed... (Nasty-G goes back to work in his cave / lab / orifice)

THOSE DAMN REDD EXX's BETTER GET OFF MY NUTS BIAATCH!!!

Archived