Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

''WE BENCH....YOU DON'T''.........

PLEASE....JUST DO US ALL A BIG FAVOR, AND PUT YOUR DAD'S CAMERA AWAY...HAHA:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest SPFlatty

sure other people post flicks, but he means the UB are the ones who bring it...just like a lot of people paint on trains, but that doesnt mean they're pushin freight...

nice post fr8hound

ububub

EASTCOAST FR8S!!!!

ICH LEARN SORC AND SOE!!!!!!!!

nice post fr8hound! all quality. but what else would you expect from UB crew?

I'm not going to add another comment on how much the UB's bench...peps must have figured it out by now...great post...save me the Lou from '83...

Originally posted by SPFlatty

sure other people post flicks, but he means the UB are the ones who bring it...just like a lot of people paint on trains, but that doesnt mean they're pushin freight...

nice post fr8hound

ububub

THANKS SPFLATTY^^^^^^^^^^^^..THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS, WELL SAID BRO...FOR THOSE WHO TAKE IT AS AN INSULT, MABEY YOU SHOULD BENCH MORE..? WHO KNOWS..IT'S ACTUALLY MEANT FOR ''THOSE'', WHO STEAL FLIX, POST MAIL FLICKS, TO GET THEIR INTERNET FAME ON HERE...GET YOUR ASSES THE FUCK UP, PUT IN THE TIME, BENCH, AND MABEY YOU JUST MIGHT CATCH SOME HOT ASS SHIT..WORD UP...I DIDNT GET 30+ PHOTO ALBUMS, BY SITTING ON MY SOFA, OPENING MAIL...OR PRINTING OUT PHOTOS, ON MY CHEAP PRINTER, FROM SOME WEBSITE, WITH HOT FLICKS...OK, TIME FOR MORE BEER....LATER:dazed:

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by chuck s.

Clown killed it............

yes he fuckin did!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this