Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no shit fuckers, this dent battle has gone on for tooooooo long guys. what the hell, will someone that hasnt voted just vote one more for my opposer? shit. hes almost got it. or will you guys actually start voting? come on come on. not like you for snow. gone mad for open. and zack morris for rave, where is mr. virs piece?

Originally posted by StarzAbove

me this syle n heis n virs challenged u ask chicago kid if he still vote 4 u!

i have no idea what you're trying to say,is that english?..even with out chicago kids vote i still have 3 votes,check again...i could care less if i win, but at least count up the votes correctly...

Guest Propaganda

Idea!?

There should be a huge tournament hosted on this thread. Instead of many mini battles and how it seems most battles are more than two people, we should hold a "Sketch of Sketches". But keep it contrustive. Like there are different styles. So start off the Tournament with different levels. So that way alot of bullshit is avoided. Also to enter there should be a entry battles and so on. Holded by at least five judges who can vote and battle entry peeps can't. Just a idea I thought of.

HaHa im down but im just doin black and white cause im to lazy to waste time sketching.... ill have it posted up soon... i dont wot u want me to do with this edit shit.. ill write fuck ENTER instead next to it...you are a wak toy....if i lived in them same country i would kick you...

Originally posted by onesecondple

fishy, i am challenging you to another battle, word,,,retain,,,,,colored fill cuz my markers are low, make sure it says *edit, ill tell ya right before its posted* on it so we know you did it

Originally posted by fishy

HaHa im down but im just doin black and white cause im to lazy to waste time sketching.... ill have it posted up soon... i dont wot u want me to do with this edit shit.. ill write fuck ENTER instead next to it...you are a wak toy....if i lived in them same country i would kick you...

as much fun as you throwing around disses and such, and trust me it is, there really is no reason for it. Im not going to retaliate with slander and such, because its pointless. You, mltf4ntom and myself will be battleing with the word retain. Hop to it children

WTF?

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

ceito im out of the battle no time and no motivation to do it im just to lazy

wtf? you're the one that wanted to battle..:rolleyes: i have seen you post 2 sketches in the last 2 days...and not one of them said RAVE,and you say you're lazy?...i suppose you picked the word RAVE since there is an R and V in the word...come on man get it together.