Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I for one dont expect anyone to sugarcoat shit. I could give a fuck what anyone has to say. However this is the wrong place for it. If you got critisism ,come with it, but do it with some kind of bases. Dont get all butthurt if you dont win a battle on here, its the internet. Like I said appreciation comes from sucess for self. Like I said before, this thread has all kinds of levels and ages; so expect different kinds of work. Not everyone here has been exposed to the elders. Lets let this thread ride and work as it has. Even if people out there think some other heads work is toy, just dont make this thread into beef zone. its stupid. Because on the real, this shit is going to get cleaned-up real quick. on to the battles.

NEW BATTLE[/color]

WORD- "WASTE" cuz all this whining is a waste of time.

PEICE WITH THROW

FULL COLOR

bumpin to the new page,

also reminder- FORTUNE due tomorrow,

c'mon, enter the fortune battle, you know you can beat my garbage piece, lol

:lol: what prompted you to start bothering me? was it when i made fun of you in your little rap battle with Porcelain?

In that case, why dont you challenge everyone else in ch0 to a paint battle too...

I never "talked big and didnt back it up" so i really dont know what your problem is.

I've got too much goin on in my life right now, like real life grown up people shit, to worry about you.

Talk some more shit all you want, i could really care less, you're going on ignore from now on.

Seek 12oz fame elsewhere.

:lol: what prompted you to start bothering me? was it when i made fun of you in your little rap battle with Porcelain?

In that case, why dont you challenge everyone else in ch0 to a paint battle too...

I never "talked big and didnt back it up" so i really dont know what your problem is.

I've got too much goin on in my life right now, like real life grown up people shit, to worry about you.

Talk some more shit all you want, i could really care less, you're going on ignore from now on.

Seek 12oz fame elsewhere.

thats cool, but ur still a homo