Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry i took so long been mad busy with exams and shit.. just went with one colour on this one and scanned it as an illustration hence it looks a bit photoshoppy or something, none the less it is a sketch.

1 on 1 'knuckleduster' battle

vote

decyferon

IMG_0038.jpg

skumbum

Knuckledustersmall.jpg

skum, don't matter that the fool colored his shit in it's about the letters.

Thats just one grading point for a battle. In most cases a battle gets judged on a three point criteria.

1. style

2. overall appearance

3. creativity

Now to me if skum would have colored his he would have taken it no problem but for me he only got one of the three point criteria since it was just an outline. Both are very good but i think if its a one on one battle you gotta bring your a game ie. full color and the works.

Skum, both are dope but fitting it in one line and the overall flow of skums letters are better.

I stil think overall the most important thing on paper or wall is letterform, not the only thing that matters but still.

Decy's K's threw me off but his U is pretty dope and worth me biting next time. :lol:

good points, from both of you. i'll agree they've both got some style to them.

decy did get on the colors but i'd say it wouldn't hit burner status on a wall. and he broke the word in half and even did 2 different fills and 3d's..

while skum only did an outline, he rocked the whole word as a single piece and the letters came off harder to me. if it was on a wall.. that piece would speak volumes in a battle. (especially in silver!).

i also see some similarities in the 2 and still like them both

I vote skum for wrath and knuckleduster, thanks for all the comments guys, I had to split the word I just couldn't fit more than 7 letters in a line on a4 paper.

Good battle skum, always nice battling someone you get on well with - props for fitting it on one page I would have needed about a metre of paper for that haha

thanks fellas, yeah props decy for going all out on the fill and background. but yeah im one of those dudes thats mainly focuses on the letters, should have filled for the battle though but for some reason when i got finished my outline i liked it the way it was.

haha i wasnt too far off using a metre of paper either ha, i used up the full length of an a3 sheet then scanned each half and joined them.

yeah always good battlin someone cool, good battlin ye homie

• Like 1