Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

I got enough props for my work, and trust me I didnt even try my hardest to beat you!:lol:

That sloppy color scheme stomped you out bitch ass!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously dude you only won by one vote. Optick's was clearly better than yours so was Vee's.

I've had my fair share of words with Optick and even though his attitude might suck every once in a while, I give props where props are due.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aerosoul, that "over" entry would work/flow/balance alot better if you rocked a capital R, rather than the lowercase.

get my new super bitchin' phone camera sat nav super-machine tomorrow, i need to make a return to the battle thread.

also optick, keep an eye on that exchange thread, i've got something for you i've needed to post for aggggggges. unless you just want me to drop you a PM, whatevers clever.

man having something that gives me means to post flicks is going to be fucking awesome. winner.

I respect the old school shit and you should too by not biting shit! I wouldnt give a fuck about the props you give me...

I got enough props for my work, and trust me I didnt even try my hardest to beat you!:lol:

That sloppy color scheme stomped you out bitch ass!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fuckin toy for saying and accusing me of biting....

Nigga, you a fuckin toy with a corny ass style, so stop fronting you dumb toy.:o

my vote is for edoggg this time.

and yea, MSIRP screwed up, the one he labeled as freaknyc's is actually purplestain's final entry, the orange one labelled purplestain is the first one he did but then withdrew and entered the 3D one...

...maybe i should take back over this shit lol... ?