Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Optick...

you need to step your game up for every battle you enter if you really care about winning...

i am not sure why you care so much... but... you know that you can do better than that OVER piece you posted...

we both know i dont like you, but i do respect the fact that you have style. i just dont think you have been bringing it to the table lately. The LYRIC piece was dope, but other than that i havent seen shit in a while.

of course, i am talking about stuff like these:

artist018pc4.jpg

theft032connect221.jpg

if you dropped shit like that on every battle you entered i think it would be a lot harder for you to lose, but if you keep up the constant shit-talking, no one is ever going to vote for you just for the sole reason of pissing you off more.

just an honest opinion. peace.

Q, If you all host a monthly battle, I will take my time out and burn, but that over and lyric was a one day hitter..

Place a bet, and I will burn. But other then that, I think that OVER piece will still burn the majority.

Its the style, connections and thought behind the piece that matters.

So what if I did not use prisma colors...

Show that OVER piece to anyone else, and I know niggas will give props to where its due.

And thats what the judging should be about, connections, and technical shit that makes sense.

and over all neatness.

My style stays supreme regardless of how much you all like me or hate me.

Personality is not my best quality, but my pieces always come with quality.

So now I am biting oldschool shit??

NIGGA, YOU WISH YOU COULD FUCK WITH THAT OLDSCHOOL SHIT...

DUMB ASS TOY. AINT NOTHING LIKE A DUMB ASS TOY...

Stick to your internet fan club, cuz thats the only props you will ever get. And you get no respect or props from me...

Your style is a joke kid. keep ya fuckin day job with ya sloppy garbage ass color schemes...

And you know this...:o

I respect the old school shit and you should too by not biting shit! I wouldnt give a fuck about the props you give me...

I got enough props for my work, and trust me I didnt even try my hardest to beat you!:lol:

That sloppy color scheme stomped you out bitch ass!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: