Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Not for nothing, but once again, nikkas is funny on this site with that bullshit voting for toy niggaz with over ratted/rated ass steez...

Not for nothing aerosoul, but you pulled and try to pull that shit on the other site(FAGOT MINDGEM's) too with ya over blown style.

Its not the best shit, but I seen alot better shit. And for all you niggaz who put toys like that up on the podium, are truely the bitch ass suckers in this game. I hope the worst for all you fagot ass toys who vote toy shit and corny gimmick shit on here....

FUCK ALL YOU BITCH NIGGAS..

In my personal opinion, Vee's came off the most stylish....

what the fuck did aerosol have???

NOTHING!

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU TOY ASS NIGGAZ!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

let it slide, optick does this EVERY time he doesnt win. and i tihnk even when he does...

"toy ass niggaz dumb nigga ass toy niggaz niggaz toy faggot nigga ass toy fake ass niggaz... AINT GOT NUFFIN ON ME I GOT THE STEEZ YEA NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cosigned, I don't know why people get all worked up for a thing like the sketch thread.....

True heads know whats up, I know VEE had this battle and other writers had better sketches too IN MY OPINION, but comparing and dissing isnt really what is about,

Freindly battle???

Fuck outta here with that friendly battle shit. There aint no such thing as a freindly battle, ya fuckin oximoronic fucks!!

yeah niggaz, fuck, shit, damn and curses be on to all you over rated mo-foez!!!!!!!!

"toy ass niggaz dumb nigga ass toy niggaz niggaz toy faggot nigga ass toy fake ass niggaz... AINT GOT NUFFIN ON ME I GOT THE STEEZ YEA NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!"

and yes comparing is how it should be...

just because some new jack comes on here with some sloppy shit, every one votes and sugar coats shit to welcome him in... Yall some fagots...

Plus yall toys for not recognizing real style. You all who voted for that shit are retards. The integrity of graff truely is no more, and dumbed down thanks to you E-herbs who actually think yall gonna make something out of that crap yall voting for.. I will straight up battle and burn you toys to bits...

Ya pieces of shits!

sept for those who voted optick ofcorse.

What is the prize of winning? Self-recognition? Boost of ego? Dominance?

Alright, lets say its cool to compare a sketches from a dude who has been writing his whole life

to another who has been writing 5 years...yes its fair...

but face it life is never fair, So you didn't get the win.. who cares this is the internet,

you CAN'T generalize the whole "graff community" with a few people who post in here...

most of these people will probably write for another few years...

The dudes doing big things don't sit infront of computers bitching about battles, they

go out paint, get up, and progress,

guess people place too much sentimental value on the Interwebz..

I really recognize your work and I think everyone does, but the personality you portray gives it a different perspective...

If one person wins every battle who is gonna post? just that person alone?

Everyone has a different style and a different level (if there is such a thing).

MY OPINION ALONE! dont generalize,

What is the prize of winning? Self-recognition? Boost of ego? Dominance?

Alright, lets say its cool to compare a sketches from a dude who has been writing his whole life

to another who has been writing 5 years...yes its fair...

but face it life is never fair, So you didn't get the win.. who cares this is the internet,

you CAN'T generalize the whole "graff community" with a few people who post in here...

most of these people will probably write for another few years...

The dudes doing big things don't sit infront of computers bitching about battles, they

go out paint, get up, and progress,

guess people place too much sentimental value on the Interwebz..

I really recognize your work and I think everyone does, but the personality you portray gives it a different perspective...

If one person wins every battle who is gonna post? just that person alone?

Everyone has a different style and a different level (if there is such a thing).

MY OPINION ALONE! dont generalize,

I SURE AS DAMN WILL GENERALIZE THE WHOLE GRAFF COMMUNITY FOR THESE ERRORS, BECAUSE THATS ALL THESE FUCKIN VOTES COUNT OUT TO BE IS ERRORS....

I AINT HERE TO BE COOL WITH NO ONE, SO FUCK THE PERSONALITY SHIT.. ACCORDING TO ME, GENERAL COMMUNITY ON THE PAPER CHASE PERSONALITIES ARE FAKE AND FAGOT, SUGAR COATED AND WEAK.

AT LEAST MY WORK GOT MORE CLASS THEN MOST YA NEW SCHOOL TREND HOPPING ASSES...

YOU ALL WISH YOU COULD FUCK WITH MY SHIT, YOU FAGOT ASS TOYZ!

AND FOR THAT SUBWAY ART COMMENT HOME SLICE MADE EARLIER, THATS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW CORNY AND WEAK MINDED AND DUMB WITTED YOU FAGOTS ARE...

COME BATTLE ME ON SOME REAL SHIT YOU FUCKIN FAGOTS...

YOUR TOY OPINIONS COUNT OUT TO BE WORTLESS AT THE END ANYWAYS..

AND ONTOP OF THAT, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU TOYS PAINT....

FUCKIN TOYS!

FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK ALL YOU SIMPLE MINDED CORN POPPING BITCH TOYS WHO ACTUALLY THINK YOU GOT SOME GOOD SHIT... YOU TOUS CANT WRITE YOUR NAMES, ROCK THROW UPS, NOR ROCK A DECENT BLOCK LETTER..

AND YALL GOT THE NERVE TO COME ON HERE AND SELECT AND VOTE FOR LESSER LOOKIN SHIT??

FUCK YOU TOYS!!!!

FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK ALL YOU SIMPLE MINDED CORN POPPING BITCH TOYS WHO ACTUALLY THINK YOU GOT SOME GOOD SHIT... YOU TOUS CANT WRITE YOUR NAMES, ROCK THROW UPS, NOR ROCK A DECENT BLOCK LETTER..

AND YALL GOT THE NERVE TO COME ON HERE AND SELECT AND VOTE FOR LESSER LOOKIN SHIT??

FUCK YOU TOYS!!!!FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK ALL YOU SIMPLE MINDED CORN POPPING BITCH TOYS WHO ACTUALLY THINK YOU GOT SOME GOOD SHIT... YOU TOUS CANT WRITE YOUR NAMES, ROCK THROW UPS, NOR ROCK A DECENT BLOCK LETTER..

FUCK YOU TOYS!!!!FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK ALL YOU SIMPLE MINDED CORN POPPING BITCH TOYS WHO ACTUALLY THINK YOU GOT SOME GOOD SHIT... YOU TOUS CANT WRITE YOUR NAMES, ROCK THROW UPS, NOR ROCK A DECENT BLOCK LETTER..

FUCK YOU TOYS!!!!