Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Want me to do a SIK tag you can bite?

:lol: You're the only one talking shit as a matter of fact thats all you do..You could have the most ups in your city, but as long as it looks like that you will never get any respect...By the way, you should have stayed in school you sound like a retard when you type.:idea:BEEF? :yum: :yum: :yum:

Re: Re: Re: Re: If "SIK" is how you spell it, why get mad? The other was spelled "CIK

Originally posted by not_like_you

:lol: :lol: BOY-TOY WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

ALL THIS TALK I THOUGHT YOU COULD AT LEAST DO BETTER THAN THAT! WHAT IS THAT FIRST ONE SOME KIND OF MARSIAN CALIGRAFY???:lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If "SIK" is how you spell it, why get mad? The other was spelled &

:lol:you've got to be the dumbest person on this board....My "martian caligraphy" actually says KOOT look a little harder....:lol: I'll show you how to write your own name when I get home, stay tuned...If you want you can write a few KOOT tags and we can have them judged right here on "the battle thread":idea:

FUCK THAT, DO IT RIGHT NOW WITHOUT PRACTICING. LIKE WE AT A WRITERS MEETING AND YOU GOTTA WHIP IT OUT ON THE SPOT...

http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v177/efohee/scan0004.jpg'>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If "SIK" is how you spell it, why get mad? The other was s

I actually have a life..I'm at work right now, like I said in my other post.. I'll bust a few on a Post It here at my desk..And flick them when I get home....Be pepared to lose.

I'M AT WORK TOO. ALL IT TAKES IS LESS THAN A MINUTE TO COME UP WITH A FEW HANDS OFF THE TOP OF YOUR DOME. FREESTYLY THAT SHIT LIKE I JUST DID. YOU JUST WANT ALL DAY TO PRACTICE. FUCK THAT, I DIDNT PRACTICE. YOU GOT TIME TO PLAY ON THE COMPUTER AT WORK YOU GOT TIME TO FREESTYLE A FEW HANDS HOMEBOY.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If "SIK" is how you spell it, why get mad? The other w

Originally posted by SF1

I'M AT WORK TOO. ALL IT TAKES IS LESS THAN A MINUTE TO COME UP WITH A FEW HANDS OFF THE TOP OF YOUR DOME. FREESTYLY THAT SHIT LIKE I JUST DID. YOU JUST WANT ALL DAY TO PRACTICE. FUCK THAT, I DIDNT PRACTICE. YOU GOT TIME TO PLAY ON THE COMPUTER AT WORK YOU GOT TIME TO FREESTYLE A FEW HANDS HOMEBOY.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well I dont have a scanner or my digi cam at work so I guess you have no point.:lol:

Originally posted by Glik0

yo, if you guys wanna bitch at each other and get all butt hurt, email each other to see who's dick is bigger.

Dude puts a lot of work into this thread, so dont fuck it up with your petty shit.

AINT NOBODY BUTT HURT. I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BATTLE THREAD?

Then fucking post up something to battle with rather then bickering like two fucking 15 year olds.

I mean, I'm not trying to be an asshole.

But this e-beef is fucking gay, you kids got real problems take them off of fucking 12oz.

Either battle or be gone, Starz puts mad time into this thread and I'm sure he doesn't want to see this shit closed or turned to shit cuz two kids are fucking ruining it.

Originally posted by Glik0

Then fucking post up something to battle with rather then bickering like two fucking 15 year olds.

I mean, I'm not trying to be an asshole.

But this e-beef is fucking gay, you kids got real problems take them off of fucking 12oz.

Either battle or be gone, Starz puts mad time into this thread and I'm sure he doesn't want to see this shit closed or turned to shit cuz two kids are fucking ruining it.

DUESCHBAG, IF YOU LOOKED THEN YOU WOULDA SEEN THAT HOMEBOY CALLED ME OUT, I POSTED SOME HANDS TO BATTLE, AND HE'S MAKING EXCUSES WHY HE CANT POST HIS. THATS ALL. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by SF1

DUESCHBAG, IF YOU LOOKED THEN YOU WOULDA SEEN THAT HOMEBOY CALLED ME OUT, I POSTED SOME HANDS TO BATTLE, AND HE'S MAKING EXCUSES WHY HE CANT POST HIS. THATS ALL. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS.

Long u been writing dude? You have pieces you prob can ditch out if ya want? No need to really. Just curious.

Originally posted by Propaganda

Long u been writing dude? You have pieces you prob can ditch out if ya want? No need to really. Just curious.

I'LL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP I AINT SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO PIECING.:lol: :lol:

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by SF1

I'LL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP I AINT SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO PIECING.:lol: :lol:

All good dude. I ain't no one ethier. Still finding my strive.

Re: SikFucker.

-VS-

http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v177/efohee/scan0005.jpg'>

OOOOHHHH!!!!!! OK HOMESLICE, I SEE YOU GOT A LIL SOMETHING TO BACK UP YOUR MOUTHPIECE.:lol: :lol: THATS WHASSUP.