Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what if that is revise.. and damn.. is you guys hating on faint.. sheit.. that is tight.. i know thats my nigguh n all but damn.. it is hella nuts.. just how are you guys judging this.. kay kay.. anyone of you wanna battle.. word is.. ummm bakoe.. peice it.. non of this drawing.. paint it.. no ditches.. out in the public.. as much and any colors you want.. thats how graff battles should be.. anyone wanna take me up on this say the word..

one vote for FAINT.. one vote for NESK.

hula.. 116, tsk:king:

Originally posted by GIMIC-ONE

yo revise, if you wanna battle then pick a word, this shit looks like fun. I know Ill get burnt, but its like chess, you play people that you know you can beat and your skills are static, but if you constantly are challenging yourself, then your skills can only grow.

haha, thats a really good strategy, im bein for real

Voting opinions

well there is no set of rules for voting cept for you cant vote for youself!

other than that base IT SHOULD BE BASE BY: handstyle letter structure color correct 3d or drop shadows! IF you voting to support your boys area or crew go ahead i guess i cant do nothing about it everyone has their own opinions n freedom of speech i guess!

WAX ON WAX OFF....

yo revise, if you wanna battle then pick a word, this shit looks like fun. I know Ill get burnt, but its like chess, you play people that you know you can beat and your skills are static, but if you constantly are challenging yourself, then your skills can only grow.

I'll battle you... the word is your own word....

chEsS

yah revise hop in, chess is the word. Ill probably get around to doing the sketch sunday, I got work all weekend, and gotta squeeze in some incoherant drunkeness after work, so while Im recovering from my hangover sunday Ill sketch some shit out, then I gotta take it to kinkos or some shit to scan it :(

Guest Propaganda

I declare a rematch. Me and nesk go at it again with same word. Best two outta three. Let go! :lol:

Na but I feel uncomftable with my sketch and I can whip up a better one with my style this time cause that was a pathethic sketch if Im slacking in votes. So how bout it! Lets finish the votes tho.

Slyde - 2

Nesk - 3

(JIVE)

Vote.

PS: my weekend is free for drawing so I will battle whoever and have it by monday if down.

Guest Propaganda

Open Weekend means open battle.

Im doing the Word Zoink this weekend. Anyone wants to draw up and color it or whatever can and post on monday. I will have mines by monday. Open to anyone.

As for rematch after the battle with Nesk. I say round 2. Let me know.

The Match with meik will be posted Monday as well. The word was BLOCK.

Originally posted by Propaganda

I declare a rematch. Me and nesk go at it again with same word. Best two outta three. Let go! :lol:

Na but I feel uncomftable with my sketch and I can whip up a better one with my style this time cause that was a pathethic sketch if Im slacking in votes. So how bout it! Lets finish the votes tho.

Slyde - 2

Nesk - 3

(JIVE)

Vote.

PS: my weekend is free for drawing so I will battle whoever and have it by monday if down.

]

NAW FUCK YOU!! YOUR A SOAR LOSER!!...LOL J/K YEAH MAN IM DOWN IT WAS REALLY FUN DOIN A BATTLE WITH U BUT I THINK WE SHOULD DO A DIFFERENT WORD..LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE..AS SOON AS THEY COME UP WITH ONE IL START .... 1ST WORD SOMEONE SAYS WE BOTH AGREE ON WE'LL DO...

im down

yah revise hop in, chess is the word. Ill probably get around to doing the sketch sunday, I got work all weekend, and gotta squeeze in some incoherant drunkeness after work, so while Im recovering from my hangover sunday Ill sketch some shit out, then I gotta take it to kinkos or some shit to scan it :(

shiiiiiit.... lets make this shit four ways cuz im down...

just black and white tho cuz im lazy with the color

Re: CHASE MANHATTAN ENDORSED MY MIC CHECKS

i choose the one by REVISE SEE EM DUB