Chicago or bust...

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mental invalid

i dont really care, i just want to know if you pussied outta getting radiohead tickets.....

I'm looking into it. I think I might go to their show in San Diego. Eeeesh is that ok with you?

TUMBLEIZM go to BENIHANA's in downtown 9 cause the dinner is also the show) hahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, no.

Rodney Trotter Go see the Jerry Springer show. Do they still film that shit?

I would actually LOOOOOOOVE to see a taping of Jerry Springer but don't I need to write for tickets way in advance?

http://www.jerryspringer.com/images/jsanim.gif'>

TICKETS

See Jerry tackle the issues at a live taping of his show.

If you are going to be in the Chicago area and would like tickets to see a taping of the Jerry Springer show, please call (312) 321-5365, or write:

Jerry Springer Show (Tickets)

454 N. Columbus Drive

Second Floor

Chicago, IL 60611

jerrytickets@aol.com

When writing, please be sure to include your name, address, and phone number.

http://www.jerryspringer.com/tickets.asp

Originally posted by JUDONO?

You should go see a taping of jerry springer and then show your breasts to get some beads and get on national television.;) Then You should give Steve a lap dance and slap someone on the stage:lol:

pishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i think steve will be the one giving me the lapdance! beads? isn't that for carnival?

i'll be working from 10am - 9pm everyday im there so my fun time is very limitted =(

nowadays when someone shows their "tits" on that show they give them some beads. So what kind of work do you do? Those hours dont look good it seems you're gonna be working most of the day.

You should go see the Cubs play wearing the other teams jersey.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

nowadays when someone shows their "tits" on that show they give them some beads. So what kind of work do you do? Those hours dont look good it seems you're gonna be working most of the day.

You should go see the Cubs play wearing the other teams jersey.

what do i do... i started off as the art director and now i'm also the buyer. i pick and buy clothes for 3 retail stores, so i have to go and merchandise the store and train the girl on how to sell to customers. it's mall hours, we have a cute boutique in the chicago water tower place.

i'm not much of a baseball fan, although i did go watch cubs play the giants. are you in chicago?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Benihana has nothing on many other places

Originally posted by TUMBLEIZM

go to BENIHANA's in downtown 9 cause the dinner is also the show) hahaha

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive met springer a few times @ work..he looks hella older than he does on the tube...maybe all the cosmetics? hahahha... he seemed cool enough

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

pishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i think steve will be the one giving me the lapdance! beads? isn't that for carnival?

i'll be working from 10am - 9pm everyday im there so my fun time is very limitted =(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived