Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SukiSukiNow

Chicago or bust...

So I'm going to Chicago for a week on a business trip and I thouht maybe someone could recomend fun things to do and places to go?

yo girl, why dont you roll 4 1/2 hours to the right? we can hook it up like they used to; no protection, just a boombox and a piece of linolium. ya heard?!

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

So I'm going to Chicago for a week on a business trip and I thouht maybe someone could recomend fun things to do and places to go?

you could kick it with me.

go to the adams apple they all sorts off cool shit there...and i think a block down from there theres a store called the basement that has some decent prices on music.....gramaphone is dope aswell if yor looking for any vinyl

nah nigga u gotta go bummung arounf downtown and ride the lines everywhere........always shit to do on the lake front........u can go to navy pier and chill there or go down to some of the beaches........whateva u do have a bangin ass time...........

I was just in chi it was mad fun, I got some boys that live there we hit the bars one night, shits were open until 5 AM!!!

shit wa crazy fun

Go to Cowboys. It's a strip club in Chicago Heights. You'll see some crazy ass shit in that place.Dirty, Flimsy pussies that almost touch the ground and have std's hanging off them. Those kind of girls get some very interesting people in the crowd. 10 bucks all you can drink. Open late.Say hi to that mexican bartender for me. And be prepared to get strip searched when you go in there.Pretty much...

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I have a few suggestions. e-mail me through the site...my other email is apparently down.

ahhhh... that explains a lot

navy pier is a really nice place, or even the shed aquarium would be kinda nice.

you could visit defy and i :idea: ..it'll be big time fun.;)

chicagois pretty cool

check out chicago picasso

and the art institute has a lot of nice paitnings, and stuff

definitely eat some pizza

there are a couple 'trendy' sorta neighborhoods that have interesting shops, but unfortunately their names are escaping me right now..

uhh...wicker park is one, and lincoln park

and if you can get to "Hot Doug's" hot dog shop..it's awesome

http://www.hotdougs.com/

Guest blame

-Navy pier

-DownTown chicago is a must! (michigan ave)

-Mcdonalds museum (the very first mcdonalds ever opened)

-Jelly Belly factory

i didnt have luck with any graff related stores maybe you will...then again i was a backpacking 20 year old aussie who was in constant awe so maybe you will have more luck

:lol:

downtown i will visit since my store is on michigan ave. museums i would love to see, i want to go out to some cool bars/clubs (not big ones, more hole in the wall with fantastic music). i'll be working most of the time but i'll def make a little time to sight see when i can. thaks for all the info!

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

ahhhh... that explains a lot

more than you know. at this point...I have lost everything, new emails, old emails, address books...everything.

take a stroll around boys town;)if you smoke then stop in a store called pipes and stuff on belmont and clark.say you know B and you just might get a discount on some of the shit.

Guest WebsterUno

*octodogg*

...get a chicago dog!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this