Chicago or bust...

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah nigga u gotta go bummung arounf downtown and ride the lines everywhere........always shit to do on the lake front........u can go to navy pier and chill there or go down to some of the beaches........whateva u do have a bangin ass time...........

Go to Cowboys. It's a strip club in Chicago Heights. You'll see some crazy ass shit in that place.Dirty, Flimsy pussies that almost touch the ground and have std's hanging off them. Those kind of girls get some very interesting people in the crowd. 10 bucks all you can drink. Open late.Say hi to that mexican bartender for me. And be prepared to get strip searched when you go in there.Pretty much...

chicagois pretty cool

check out chicago picasso

and the art institute has a lot of nice paitnings, and stuff

definitely eat some pizza

there are a couple 'trendy' sorta neighborhoods that have interesting shops, but unfortunately their names are escaping me right now..

uhh...wicker park is one, and lincoln park

and if you can get to "Hot Doug's" hot dog shop..it's awesome

http://www.hotdougs.com/

Guest blame

-Navy pier

-DownTown chicago is a must! (michigan ave)

-Mcdonalds museum (the very first mcdonalds ever opened)

-Jelly Belly factory

i didnt have luck with any graff related stores maybe you will...then again i was a backpacking 20 year old aussie who was in constant awe so maybe you will have more luck

:lol:

downtown i will visit since my store is on michigan ave. museums i would love to see, i want to go out to some cool bars/clubs (not big ones, more hole in the wall with fantastic music). i'll be working most of the time but i'll def make a little time to sight see when i can. thaks for all the info!

ahh, i'd say the aquarium is a must. I could spend the entire day in that place! The museum of surgical science is pretty neat too.. Shit, all the damn museums are kinda nice. The Museum of Science and Industry is also a favorite (the slices of human organs and fetuses in jars are interesting) On tuesdays all august there's the outdoor film festival in grant park...the air and water show (i'm not sure what date). Taking the El through various neighborhoods would be neat. Do you knoe we have a hologram museum? Never been ther though. Oh, and Cirque De Soliel is in town if you got the money, i saw it once when i was younger and loved it. Shit, in summer the city is great.

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

take a stroll around boys town;)if you smoke then stop in a store called pipes and stuff on belmont and clark.say you know B and you just might get a discount on some of the shit.

I had planned on going to boys town. Being the big fag hag that i am, i cannot miss it...

Smartbar usually has good deep house dj's a lot as is kind of small. Big Wigs cool. Zentra, Crobar, Transit, are all pretty big so you probably won't like them. Pick up a Reader magazine, go to sect. 3 (post no bills) and try to find something going on in there. There usually is.

Archived