need help with yahoo chat.......don't bother looking unless your gonna help..

SRGUN GNRAL

i have tryed to get yahoo chat a whole shit load of times but every time i download it and get into the chat and login in and what not it says i must download the newest version of "microsft vm" and it gives me a link so when i follow the link it pretty much says that there is no longer microsoft vm to download so after this i try to download microsoft vm and other various "java supports" from kazaa but yet there is no difference it still says i must download this microsoft vm

so i was hoping maybe there is someone on here that could help me out a bit

also,i have done the what i just explained up there,tons of times

over and over

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yahoo messenger is a bitch....not only is the new update gay ass hell but new booter programs are popping up quickly.

if it doesnt work then i would suggest downloading cheetachat. it works in yahoo chat the same way messenger does minus voice chat and web cams , but what you do get is faster login times and its alot easier to use then yahoo. plus cheetah chat may have a file that may support yahoo messenger on your computer cheetachat

Guest blame

Loggingin Online

Have you tried just logging on through the site? you wont get a buddy list or anything, but it works and its a bit slower too...but hey. it works.

Archived