Detroitness

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to my knowledge the farthest trtl has gone is like three or four color bombing, two of them being white and black, can you guess the other two?

but if you want something grimy, go down to the detorit art space area off of woodward, take a right, catch some of the old loaf and kias stuff in the lot with wayy overgrown grass that you cant see from the road. Also is around the corner, and on the viaduct area you'll find some old coupe, fohr, army and kosek. After you've passed that (we're getting to the grimy part just wait.) look up to the top level of the fire escape on the fallen factory and you'll see utah. If you walk to the bottom of that building, skwirm your way through the fence and you can see some of 'utahs' old cans, i took some for a photo project, but there are still some really grimy ones there with nythins and rustos on them.

slightly sketchy on the description, but you'll find it if you realy want to. its all n the fun of exploring detroit.

I didn't know taking pictures of graff was such an offensive thing. If I’m in the neighborhood why not flick the city? Like someone posted above it tells more of a story if you can see the area it was painted in. As for rich little kids going into the “bad” parts of the city….it is Detroit….that is all there is….even downtown looks like a war zone. Just pull the stick out of your ass and stop trying to be hard. I’m off to take photos:cool:

Archived