Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

CAR TROUBLES

Recommended Posts

sup yall, ummm my brake light on the dash came on, along with the abs brake light....

 

read in the manual it could be due to either brake pads need replacing or lack of brake fluid...

 

i got to look into the brake fluid thing because i could do that shit myself i think, that shit is normally like refilling up the windsheild wiper fluid isnt it? like if it was low???

 

this shit is a big dilema though because im going out of town, only about an hour 1/2 away but then im gonna be driving around a bunch when i get there, and then we got to come back...

 

someone who is good with cars, do you think its my brake pads or the fluid that could be the problem? and once again is the brake fluid easily refillable???

 

do those brake shops check your brakes for free still to see if you need to replace them? i hate doing that though cuz they could switch them out and show you some busted ones and im broke as fuck right now...

 

anyways give me some advice i suck when it comes to car repairs...

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay ill tell you saraight up

it could be any of these things..

...

1. emergency brake looose

2. brake fluid low

3. you reallyneed new brakes

 

i suggest going to not an autorepair place but an auto shop and asking them to check out all your fluid levels and pads (ie: pep boys, auto zone etc.)

dont go to a brake place or a mechanic, theyll fuck you over

 

anyway check yourt fluid levels first, its not hard

its right undr the hood above the firewall

do your brakes make any noise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

okay ill tell you saraight up

it could be any of these things..

...

1. emergency brake looose

2. brake fluid low

3. you reallyneed new brakes

 

i suggest going to not an autorepair place but an auto shop and asking them to check out all your fluid levels and pads (ie: pep boys, auto zone etc.)

dont go to a brake place or a mechanic, theyll fuck you over

 

anyway check yourt fluid levels first, its not hard

its right undr the hood above the firewall

do your brakes make any noise?

 

nope my brakes arent making any noise, atleast i dont think so... (music always bangin) but they stop good still to...

 

its got to be the fluids...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bitch...

go get in your mini suv

1. take it up to 20mph and brake

2. take it up to 40 and brake

3, take it up to 60 and brake

 

keep yout 'slammin beats off' and report back if there

is any noise or stuttering feeling while braking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

keep in mind too that all the little warning lights and such are usually set to go off way before anything actually needs to be fixed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

bitch...

go get in your mini suv

1. take it up to 20mph and brake

2. take it up to 40 and brake

3, take it up to 60 and brake

 

keep yout 'slammin beats off' and report back if there

is any noise or stuttering feeling while braking

 

im pretty sure there is no noise... what now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

keep in mind too that all the little warning lights and such are usually set to go off way before anything actually needs to be fixed...

 

not always true, but if tease actually knew his mini suv this wouldnt be a problem

 

listen to the junkie tease!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

im pretty sure there is no noise... what now?

 

check your levels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

keep in mind too that all the little warning lights and such are usually set to go off way before anything actually needs to be fixed...

 

yea thats what im figuring/hoping...

 

but its been awhile since i had new brakes/pads... but like i said it seems to be stopping pretty good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

yea thats what im hoping...

 

but its been awhile since i had new brakes/pads... but like i said it seems to be stopping pretty good...

 

yeah you could just be fucking uyp your rotors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHENER- im on it god!

 

hey man you going to scribble? if so, if i go you got my back when shit pops off?

 

i want to go with my boys real bad, but mad people who hate me gonna be there ;) haha and the fools im going with, aint the down to fight type... not like im looking to fight or nothing, but you know.... fuck taking an ass beating. :beat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

nope my brakes arent making any noise, atleast i dont think so... (music always bangin)

 

Ahahahaha....you're one of those guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

WHENER- im on it god!

 

hey man you going to scribble? aint the down to fight type... not like im looking to fight or nothing, but you know.... fuck taking an ass beating.

 

you best be

 

probably not, dont cause trouble sam

run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Ahahahaha....you're one of those guys?

 

ummmm if you mean a music fanatic yes... i like my music loud, its like a concert everyday in my ride... makes me happy.

 

windows down, music up, wonk saggin...

 

:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

you best be

 

probably not, dont cause trouble sam

run.

 

im not trying to cause trouble, im worried about others trying to... im cool as fuck. haha.

 

so you going or what?

 

maybe ill be there incognito... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

windows down, music up, wonk saggin...

 

 

what are you running sound wise these days?

audiophile is you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

im not trying to cause troublemaybe ill be there incognito... ;)

 

good, might be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i told my boys that if i dont go, to holler out my name... HEY TEASER WHERE YOU AT!?!?!?

 

and watch how many turn around all pissed off an shit!

 

hahaha :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

ummmm if you mean a music fanatic yes... i like my music loud, its like a concert everyday in my ride... makes me happy.

 

windows down, music up, wonk saggin...

 

:king:

 

I mean one of those guys driving their daddy's escalade pumping out some MTV-approved rap with the windows down, singing along and showing of their bling bling. Rolex and light blue Rocawear baseball cap also included.

 

I'm not saying you are one of these guys, this was just the first image that popped into my head :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

what are you running sound wise these days?

audiophile is you?

 

i got some newer versions of the basic punches they sell at bestbuy..2 12's of them...

 

and my boy just gave me his 1800 watt pyramid amp...

 

i know they're not the best but theyve been real good to us, so im a big fan...

 

eclipse deck...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I mean one of those guys driving their daddy's escalade pumping out some MTV-approved rap with the windows down, singing along and showing of their bling bling. Rolex and light blue Rocawear baseball cap also included.

 

I'm not saying you are one of these guys, this was just the first image that popped into my head :o

 

i got my own ride, paid for by my parents though, haha, but its no escalade. i dont believe in bling bling. but i do listen to a lot of rap/hiphop/r&b and whatever else im feeling... if its good ill listen.

 

i do like rocawear because i think their clothing company is dope and im a big fan of new start up clothing lines but ummmm yea... im no wigger like you guys think.

 

IM JUST ME ME ME... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

i got some newer versions of the basic punches they sell at bestbuy..2 12's of them...

 

and my boy just gave me his 1800 watt pyramid amp...

 

i know they're not the best but theyve been real good to us, so im a big fan...

 

eclipse deck...

 

bleh, check this shit out here

its all ill run in my ride with an alpine deck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

bleh, check this shit out here

its all ill run in my ride with an alpine deck

 

man im a baller on a budget, more like a welfare plan...

 

i got to make due with what i can affordola...

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...