Melt Banana is so fucking incredibly cool...

villain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

these guys played about 5 blocks from my house in a space no bigger than a large living room.....obviously i didnt go.

maybe at some point i should stop being such a dick. then again, if being a dick means not having to watch a bunch of kids being "ironic" i guess im down with that.....fuck, i need to get over myself. :smiles:

on my list of MUST SEE...im fucking pissed bungle broke up so i cant see them...ragh..so im gonna goto fantomas next week...mike patton is ILLLL

by the way.i was in the cd store and they were playing this new ISIS cd that is a remix they did of alot of stuff...and mike patton was singing a few songs. sick shit

Originally posted by CRAMPS@Apr 17 2005, 12:11 AM

on my list of MUST SEE...im fucking pissed bungle broke up so i cant see them...ragh..so im gonna goto fantomas next week...mike patton is ILLLL

by the way.i was in the cd store and they were playing this new ISIS cd that is a remix they did of alot of stuff...and mike patton was singing a few songs. sick shit

fantomas in mpls?

Archived