cohabitation extrication

ubejinxed

Originally posted by ubejinxed

a soccer player from england and being awake until 8am. phew. athletic foreign hotties make good rebounds. tasty cakes.

ibe back in effect fo sho.

oh shite.

go on ghurl...

p.s. now i'm positive he's a fuckwad...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was in a 9 year relationship and the last 2 years of it we lived together, bad bad bad mistake... The relationship was dying but we kept living together in denial because I still loved him but wasn't in love. We were engaged and all that. When I finally had the guts to end it and kicked him out, it was so heartbreaking. It had to be done and I wish I had done it earlier before things got ugly and sour, we might still be friends.

Guest post.
Originally posted by ubejinxed

note to others, never buy cars for your boyfriend

aaw I bought him a bike. I guess it's not the same thing though.

Lets meet up and kill a bottle of jack sometime this week. We both need it, believe me.

:o

totally drunk and perverse on this topic.....

yeah....post...ubej...get drunk and naked and make out and take pictures and put them on the internet to attract new men and piss off the ex....

really. its a solid idea.

Originally posted by post.

aaw I bought him a bike. I guess it's not the same thing though.

Lets meet up and kill a bottle of jack sometime this week. We both need it, believe me.

:o

I bought this girl I was seeing a bike...only I never gave it to her. Luckily she pissed me off before I could give it to her.

Originally posted by post.

give me a call i'll be around!

sorry about the drunk conversation sat night! i'm not quite sure what i said!!! you should've come out.

Guest post.

^your right, I should have. you sounded like you were having a good time. I need to stop being such a pathetic homebody. although I did make it out last night for a minute. Went to the model. I'm sick of sitting home getting drunk on 2 buck chuck.

Archived