craziest thing done for a girl........

zepolyks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stupidest thing ive ever done...

ok, so im in love with this girl and she says she loves me, but doesnt want a relationship right now cause shes got too much to deal with. so i say ill wait and i do. for her birthday i get her long stemmed red roses, and an autographed emminem glossy (her fav musician). that all set me back just a bit. later she hooks up with my best friend while im still 'waiting for her.' Tells me she still loves me, but also loves him. what the fuck. so i stepped. however, being the gentleman (pussy) i try to be, id still stand up for her, not to mention throw down for her, but I aint even tryin to get with her any more. too much dramma...

Originally posted by Mr.Clean

ditched my friends constantly for a girl that didn't even turn out to be worth it. sorry about that, fellas.

i think thats the worst thing i've done, put a girl in front of my boys that i've known forever.

what a friend

man i dont even feel THAT bad after reading some of these....

anyway...i carried her drunk ass home on my back from a house a mile or so from the house..and she got puke on my neck!!!....and then the hwole drunken "feelings" came out...someof what she said made me happy...but wha tsucked is that she claimed she didnt remember what she said the next day....:(

a black eye?

i kid...i kid...

Ubejinxed that guy who left you must be retarted!

Huh, this thread reminded me that I've given girls piggyback rides cause they feet hurt before... damn I'm nice. Yeah this niceguy bullshit ain't payin off. I need to join a militia or something.

• 5 weeks later...

why cant u girls just help us out and each were a lil tag on yah that tells each of us how much time and effort each of us is best off devoting to you so we dont waste our time, money, and emotion instead of letting us waste it all on u guys for what usually ends up being nothing?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i was jocking this one bitch, and i just came up on some bread, so she asked me to buy her some red/white shoes for valentines day...so im thinking im gonna hook up with her, but the day be4 valentines we go and buy the shoes...she brings her fucking Ex along and they smooch and make out the whole time we shopping for her shoes...and i still bought em too cus im just like that.....to top if off she brought along 2 of her ugly ass friends and she tried to hook me up with them for valentines!!!

thats the last thing ive done for a bitch

Originally posted by scumdog

the dumbest thing i did for a girl was believe in her.don't trust them......

YUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!

did i ever tell you guys about what happened to me about 6 months ago???

anyhow stupidest thing i done for a girl was ride my fuckin DK fury all the way out to her work which didnt have a bus line running to it so i ha to ride 5 miles to get to the resturaunt only to find her car there but not her and then i got to meet her new boyfriend that prolly had been sticking her while i was depressed and lonely when her and i was still togetehr.

im making a new thread.

Archived