Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phism

Kansas City Barbecue

oh, damn, i think i saw an ST next to a one synt handstyle and assumed it was that. which doesn't make that much sense in the first place.

the other wheatpaste was kinda torn up, i didn't know what it was. i guess some soccer mom didn't like the nudity.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kc is bringin it. its hot out, theres gotta be somethin more goin on..

nice flicks.bump.

i think it almost overheated. broke down in the ghetto, had to walk to the gas station to get antifreeze. actually, it was low anyway, that might not have been that. happened last time i was out flicking... didn't actually break down, just wouldn't start after i turned it off. too much starting and stopping... plus they changed the ignition key-turning whatchamacallit a while ago, and they might have fuct it up. it also keeps chugging a bit sometimes when i turn it off... anyway, by the time i got back from the gas station it would start, so i think it was just hot or flooded... but i couldn't get the hood open anyway, til i finally left and went to chipotle... then it popped open when i slammed my door.

anyway, what's the deal with tracksides? it's illegal to be down there, but people probably wouldn't see you right? saw some homeless guy drankin down thurr.... now i'm not a writer anyway, so i don't know about this shit... so if somebody feels like it, i'd like to know the legal situation and how one might possibly circumvent it.... you know, hypothetically.. PM if necessary...

i apologize also for my dumbassitude.

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery/albums/lac/frosttrain.jpg'>

i believe i forgot this one. (pretty picture ain't it?)

and i never realized how up sueno and frost were. i'm not trying to jock them or anything, this shit is just all over around northeast and the jazz district... most of it looks kinda old though... i didn't even make it to the west bottoms.... and until i find some friends who are into graf that i can use their car, i don't believe i'm going to. fuckin ass hoopty.

Originally posted by Scrabble

love that Okae, and the Frost shit

and that last chip is hott.

Guest FearIncarn8

check page three of the buffalo thread for a dope wizdom peice, he must have visited back when, its a hidden gem in our city that is running to this day, is this guy still around?

proper bump.

oh and in my last post i was refering to the temp not anything else. just to you don't get it twisted.

hell yeah one of the best posts i have ever been

wtiness to...nice work.

there's that one in the buffalo thread (3rd page) that someone mentioned... so this wizdom's been there regardless.

p.s. "just like compton" should be a cure/dr. dre collaboration.

belongs in third rail, but this bill was approved:

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascityst...ews/6369455.htm

The Council's Neighborhood Development and Housing Committee endorsed a proposal Wednesday to increase the minimum fine for graffiti convictions from $100 to $500. It also would require a property owner to remove graffiti within 15 days, or the city will remove it and bill the owner.

---

do you think people would show up to a rally against this? i mean it's a bit of a strange cause, but i think that would get attention for it, and this is a town that seems more accepting of it than most... and i'm sick of bigass political rallies for casues that no one looks at kansas city about... local shit is more important.. so, would it have a chance of happening if the word got spread enough?

p.s. i was thinking that since the city wants to charge business owners for it, we could get the word spread to get people to do something about it:

1) have business owners refuse to pay, saying that the graffiti there was legal, and then sue the vandal squad for... you guessed it, vandalism! 8)

2) show business owners the work of a lot of local writers to get more people do some legals... just showing some local support, make people realize it ain't ugly...

3) general presence... i mean, if it was big enough, it's a weird enough cause to get on tv.