Kansas City Barbecue

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hobolocoe

whers it at

somebody post that vatoe caboose with the big fish on it....show them niggas what time it is...oh smack..whats up malcom..its been awhile.............ive seen you been killin up in frisco lowpro apeklan style...hit me up soon.....GRINGOS POR VIDA<<<LOWDOWN MAFIA>>

yo phem.you guys turn spots into legals.. beware i turn legals into stompin grounds....see you soon...KEEPER of the FR8...or KEEP HER OFF the FR8'S........dont call me..ill be out walking the streets....

i've got some flicks coming tomorrow probably. i don't think the film developing places are open today. mostly legals though, as a disclaimer. just thought i'd flick the usual spots, and some others, while i was in town.

i don't know anything about that caboose though.

Re: whers it at

Originally posted by hobolocoe

yo phem.you guys turn spots into legals.. beware i turn legals into stompin grounds....see you soon...KEEPER of the FR8...or KEEP HER OFF the FR8'S........dont call me..ill be out walking the streets....

yeah sure blame me all u want 4 sumthin u don't like. it's so tuff & it makes u feel better. that's wats important. tha fact u let me get 2 u is enough. seriously & stompin grounds? cmon, where u from again? yyeah. u paint wat U want & i'll paint wat I want. fuk dissing. oh i kno v. yer so "loco"! put all that animosity into your next piece, even if it is over me. i'm flattered! one day u may appreciate painting, 4 tha sake of painting. life is too short for tha dumb shit man!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived