Welcome Back...

Guest diggity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the top....

word tease

those people gracing that you were gone are eatin thier words now aint they...

and to those who are hatin on the kids who are fans of tease...im to mature to jump on a bandwagon to "fit in", half you dont even know the history behind him, you just pretend to be in the know so you can once again "Fit in", besides if you dont like somone there is no need to flame thier threads, theres a bunch of people up on this site i dont like...you dont see me flooding thier threads with replys of pictures and shit, thats childish shit, like tease said you guys need to grow up

maturity is a virtue, plus its just the internet..you do realize this...stop acting like what anyone on here says matters

Originally posted by Daze One Million

really...because it was like quiet riot, cantbefaded, and mapo that were really the only ones who were happy...arcel too...everyone else was indiferent

look a little more closely to how people respond to him and his threads.. there were a good amount of people having a good time due to his banning.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

look a little more closely to how people respond to him and his threads.. there were a good amount of people having a good time due to his banning.

yea..metallix posts pictures of fags that flood it up....but my bad i dont really pay that much attention to what people say up on here...no else should either

yea..metallix posts pictures of fags that flood it up....but my bad i dont really pay that much attention to what people say up on here...no else should either

very true daze.. things said on 12oz should be taken with a grain of salt as much as possible, too bad mr president will never grasp that concept.

i dont know, i think everyone should just call truce

because seriously i know no one wants there shit flamed on whether it be the tease fans or the tease haters, everyone talking about making 12oz a better place...but for that to happen evertyone gotta contribute...and you do have to admit though tease has calmed down from his cmeup days

because seriously i know no one wants there shit flamed on whether it be the tease fans or the tease haters, everyone talking about making 12oz a better place...but for that to happen evertyone gotta contribute...and you do have to admit though tease has calmed down from his cmeup days

ah hem

no dice.

TEASE HAS A GAME PLAN? I GOT YOUR GAME PLAN!

ight check it. its all about defence!

--------------------------------- tease

-------------------------------- X

-------------- X ---------------------- X

-------------- X ------------- X ----------------- X

---------------------------- X --------------------------- X

^

l ^

^ ^ l l

O ^ l l O ---l l O^

Ol O l_ O Ol

O - -l O