Ghost .

humanshield

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An older og passed me down the old Video Graf with Ket, Bruz, and Ghost torching the ghostyard around 03. It was the first graff video I had seen, today Ive probably seen 50-100 graff vids but that video graff is still the best video I've ever seen and probably the most influential. Bump Cousin Frank, true savage and the best ever IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

flipped thru the ghost book, they could have told some true stories about sex drugs and rock and roll but kept it p.c. because it's an advertisement for on the go markers. big up to ghost, maybe somebody could someday publish a real deal book. not hatin jus statin.

kool.

• 2 weeks later...
An older og passed me down the old Video Graf with Ket, Bruz, and Ghost torching the ghostyard around 03. It was the first graff video I had seen, today Ive probably seen 50-100 graff vids but that video graff is still the best video I've ever seen and probably the most influential. Bump Cousin Frank, true savage and the best ever IMO.

03? Try 93.

• 1 month later...

Archived