a little something..

rize415

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see this and for some reason I say dorkstar???

Damn, I was thinking the same thing. It's not the letters, it's just the coloring/use of colors I think. Your shit is pretty nice. Keep it up. THAT GREEN THROW UP IS NICE.

The only thing I hate are your "Zs"... and Maybe the little things. [the top part of the "I", the stuff on the "R"] But nonetheless, it's nice. Keep posting.

p.e.a.c.e.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive told you before. RIZE.NM seattle. simple straight letter style. i even posted the pics for you in the first thread you made. it doesnt look like you paint though, so i guess no harm is done.

oh and is anyone else half expecting that pink sketch to say "punky" on it somewhere. shamelesssss. call me a hater, im just calling it as i see it.

i don't get it. Why does everyone suck this guy's dick?

They're not terrible, but they're not that fucking good. I'm not payin out on you Rize, just the kids who think it's cool to go "yeah i'm a real artist cos i appreciate simples. I'll just jump on the bandwagon and say that Rize is a genius and everyone will think i know what i'm talkin about"

pathetic. Take a number, sit down, and shut up.

No dis rize, keep working on the simples, just i'm not seeing much progress over the course of this thread. Maybe you could try mixing it up, maybe even try some different letters. Mess with line widths and shit. But doing exactly the same simple a thousand times over wont teach you anything, except maybe some can control and pen skills.

Keep goin with it though, it's good you're not trying wildstyles and shit.

Originally posted by cam

i don't get it. Why does everyone suck this guy's dick?

They're not terrible, but they're not that fucking good. I'm not payin out on you Rize, just the kids who think it's cool to go "yeah i'm a real artist cos i appreciate simples. I'll just jump on the bandwagon and say that Rize is a genius and everyone will think i know what i'm talkin about"

pathetic. Take a number, sit down, and shut up.

No dis rize, keep working on the simples, just i'm not seeing much progress over the course of this thread. Maybe you could try mixing it up, maybe even try some different letters. Mess with line widths and shit. But doing exactly the same simple a thousand times over wont teach you anything, except maybe some can control and pen skills.

Keep goin with it though, it's good you're not trying wildstyles and shit.

You are stupid, Simples look cool, so what?

Originally posted by cam

Maybe you could try mixing it up, maybe even try some different letters. Mess with line widths and shit. But doing exactly the same simple a thousand times over wont teach you anything, except maybe some can control and pen skills.

[/b]

that is true just experiment around and see what u get

im likin rize, but agree with cam in ways, cuz the shit he does is good, but surprised not one eprson has said what cam said bout expermientin... cuz everythin rize has done looks really the same. It's simple and good, bu tI personally think after you get simples down that well you should experiment and try some wild styles, different style letters, differen thickness of the bars, whatever. I think everyone should really do tha.t.. i gotta start doin it mroe... expermentin is what gets ya better, doin the same thing over and opver does also... but you gotta get somethin newer every once and while... ya know? yea jsut my 2 cents... im tired, think im gonna go to slepe or somehtin like that... peace.

i like my food the way it is always plane, everytime i go to wendys i get a jr bacon cheeseburger W/O mayo

its all about prefrence dont try to force the man to do noppin he doesnt want to and im sure he knows of this :crazy:

^yea true... i mean, i personally like his shit... exceptions with a few things, but that don't matter. I just think he got nice simple letters and he could eaisly enhance em with a few things and it'd be even iller. Cept it's his work not mine and yea, I'm done talkin, it's fuckin 2:07 am haha, i need to go to bed, dont wanna be tired.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived